for The Infoduel: A Novel of Decentralized Conflict

6/13/2008 c71 Kreen
Certainly was an interesting read, but not as good as the first. Had some good action scenes, though.
5/18/2008 c52 SeeRad
I like how you've moved away from the dialog-oriented narrative to more background and explanatory text. It allows me to get more into the worlds you create.
5/15/2008 c5 4helixdown
Wow, there's alot of different characters in this story, kind of hard to remember. Well, i'll keep on reading along with this, not at once mind you. (This story seems VERY long, not that i mind) Oh, and thanks for the information, i should be able to put it to good use.
5/14/2008 c3 helixdown
Great chapter, interesting storyline thus far, actually, i was thinking about writing a modern warfare story, but i just can't seem to find information on weapons and vehicles. Do you happen to know a site where i can find this info? It would really help. Oh, and i apologize but i don't have time to read anymore tonight, but i'll come back to this story soon.
5/14/2008 c1 helixdown
This is a very interesting story, glad i happened to find it in General. Why'd you put it in that category anyway? Well, whatever, great story so far, though this first chapter is put in a bit of a confusing format, but i look forward to reading this.
4/20/2008 c41 1ForgottenLegends
This is a really great story! I like stories containing politics, and yours is a great example of a well-written one.
4/20/2008 c3 9DreamSweet
I'm really happy that I stumbled across something like this on FictionPress. It's nice to read something political once in a while. Your writing is great, it's simple yet full of force.
4/4/2008 c1 2Bunburyodo
Hey! Cool premise! The prologue seems a bit oddly formated, though.
2/17/2008 c20 11Fabian Beswick
Very interesting.
1/14/2008 c1 10DrunkenMonkeyKing
Nice and interesting! I love things that take a slightly more futuristic/recent timeline approach like this.

Not much to say at the moment besides that some of the "Forum Chat" reminded me of a few forums I've been on.

I shall keep an eye on this piece, good sir!
1/12/2008 c5 7Haku
Some good shades of Black Lagoon here with the hi-tech, communications/reconnaissance-heavy boat - but lucky, the characters are good enough to make it original. (And heck, it's not as if super-speedboats had never been done before. Just look at Hulk Hogan's "Thunder in Paradise" for a crappy take on that idea).
1/8/2008 c2 Kreen
Interesting premise. I'll got finish the first one now!
11/24/2007 c1 19C.R. Diamond
Interesting. From your summary I can think of two words. "METAL GEAR!"