for Superiority Complex

12/4/2010 c2 MelodyFlame
PLEASE continue writing this story i love it!. With your writing skill this wont end up a piece of trash like quite a few fics that are similar or at least related to this are. Please at least consider it! I in fact do play football for my high school.
8/6/2009 c2 11Dramaqueen-is-me-14
Aw poor Peyton, I feel bad for her! I would totally sneak behind his back! Update soon!
12/1/2007 c2 K
The second chapter has a couple cliches but still well written and an interesting read.
11/29/2007 c1 K
Good idea, well written, has potential.
11/27/2007 c1 3daily espresso
Oh! I like it! This has great potential. :D

Update really really soon!
11/26/2007 c1 17shadowgirl618
I heard about this through your post at SKoWAwards and to tell you the truth, I don't really like flashbacks that much. Especially if they're long and take up the whole chapter. It also depends on how important your background information is. Is it simply about her passion for the sport? If it is, I think just having a chapter for the end of senior year with her looking back at her high school years in football would suffice, but that's just my opinion and it's completely up to you.

I like your prologue though! It's a great hook and I can't wait for more. Good luck!

And, for the record, I didn't make it past day 2 for Nanowrimo. I only had 1900 words. And I've basically given up. XD

Update soon! =]