for Leave Me Here to Bleed

6/10/2012 c1 RandomFan
I absolutely love this story! Won't you please start updating again? I know I'm not the only one who misses Christian and Raine!
3/1/2010 c5 AnimeSiren
Even after three years of absence this story is still a delight to me.

I hope life is going well for you and not too complicated, and I hope one day writing will be a delight again for you.

Ever your faithful fan,

AnimeSiren
1/9/2010 c1 Wind Treader
I've got to say I loved this story. But also that I'm probably right in assuming that you've given up on it. =/ Sorry to hear it.
3/1/2009 c5 53BookTitles
this story is really good.

its getting a little confusing, but please continue!

xx

p.s. what the hell is raine?
9/6/2008 c1 1miss.venerable
This is really interesting! I like the character's - they have a lot of personality.
6/6/2008 c4 2Give Me Chocolate
Hey :]

So I noticed you haven't updated in a while so I thought I'd leave you a review. Dont worry, I'm not going to beg for an update, seeing as you're probably really busy and hell, I know what that feels like.

Firstly I wanted to say that I love everything about this story, the characters, the setting, the details...

I read the original version of it, so I'm really excited to see what has changed in this version.

I hope you will at one point carry on with this story, because I think it's amazing, and really well written.

Keep up the good work x.
1/12/2008 c1 Chingus
I never review but i liked your story a lot so im doing an exception...i liked your drawnings to and i wanted to ask you if i could use one in my fotolog?
1/11/2008 c5 4AnnaFrancesca
That chapter was awesome, can't wait for more =]
1/11/2008 c5 13DNekura
I hope you update soon, I'm really enjoying the story thus far.
1/10/2008 c5 21Faith Adeline
Good chapter, I really liked it! The plot is thickening and I love where this is going. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
1/6/2008 c4 4AnnaFrancesca
This is great, I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up =]
1/5/2008 c4 jam330
This story has captivated my imagination and interest.

I have just started readying your story. I haven't read the original version, though i don't see the need to, although i am sure it is good, i am very happy to just read the workings of you current and 'edited' story.

I like your characters they seem rounded and fleshed out, your descriptions are very detailed, but at the same time still leaving your audience to use their imagination.

Well done and good writing.

I think and hope this story goes far,

update again soon.

jess
1/4/2008 c4 13DNekura
Hope you update soon!
1/3/2008 c4 21Faith Adeline
Very good chapter. I loved it. Keep up the wonderful work!

Faith
12/21/2007 c3 6C. Chen
i really like it. Its better than the first version...more polished maybe? The character are developed better as well. I also like how you deepenned christians accent...it sounds cool =)

looking forward to the next chapter
29 Page 1 2 Next »