for The Alien Office

5/23/2010 c1 eiyuang999
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
8/24/2009 c1 2gyabo
i really liked how you started this story. tres interresant! i must keep reading now!
3/14/2009 c1 Kajal
Love the story and the characters so much! I hope you update soon!
2/26/2009 c8 1Nerdette
good stuff
1/3/2009 c8 1barelyamiable
Interesting chapter. :] So, I take it that they think Montclair's responsible for the mysterious deaths/disappearances? I'm pretty intruiged. I wonder when or even if Geoff will find out that Madeline is ... acquianted with Montclair. And they're little interaction here was rather sweet. Really enjoyed the chapter. :] I thought the bookstore bit with Percy was hilarious.
1/3/2009 c7 Victoria
I cant believe Madeline was mistaken for a spy! this is getting more and more interesting.Cant wait for the next chapter.
1/3/2009 c7 flying turd
I'm really enjoing this story, and am suprised to see that there aren't more reviews. I guess people are just to lazy to comment these days, but please continue to add chapters, I'm sure there would be heaps of people who would be upset if you didn't continue :)

ps youre writing is mind blowingly fabulous
1/2/2009 c7 9dreamforever101
Hey! Thats a funny author's note at the end there (abt 2 reasons for not many reviews)..

i think the reason i would not have reviewed is just that i have nothing too helpful to say...

Your vocab and grammer is great, the plot is still developing but you seem to have a good idea so far...

I just think that you should update soon and get teh story really started! You seem to be just setting up the stage so far...

I eagerly await the next update!
1/2/2009 c7 chocaholic92
hey! I am really enjoying this story. Its is very well-written, with interesting characters and a nicely unfolding plot. I also like how you update often...

Continue to update...this is a great story which I am happy to read.
1/2/2009 c7 1barelyamiable
The character interaction was very well-written and realistic. The story line is fairly unique, too. Montclair is certainly an interesting character. His group, too. Can't wait to find out more about them.

I would like to say something about the abbreviations, though. The abbreviation for Monsieur is actually "M.", not just "M", I believe.

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this chapter! :]
12/31/2008 c6 Grace
I glad your updating quiker. I hope u will get Madeline really involved in Geoff's work rather than have her create problems.That will make things more interesting.
8/26/2008 c4 10LeenElle
It was certainly a good chapter, even though it seems like a link between the previous chapter and whatever is going to happen next. It was kind of difficult for me to remember exactly what had gone on in the chapters before, and I felt the need to go back and re-read some of the old chapters to get my bearings again in the story. I am excited to see what Madeline sais in her verbal thrashing, and what Geoff's reaction will be. Hopefully I won't have to wait quite as long! Really enjoying where you're going!
8/24/2008 c4 3Lady Wrye
Yay! I'm so glad to be reading a new chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next, now that Madeline is in France.

Sorry for the lame review, I really need to get back to my summer homework, unfortunately :(
7/6/2008 c3 10Friend of the ABC
I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon :).
4/30/2008 c3 2redsky
hi there,

first let me say, thanks for reviewing my Civil war story. I've at last found the time to work on it again and am writing the first chapter of the sequel. Trust me, I couldn't leave the two of them like that and I hope to not let the people who have enjoyed the story down.

Now... on to the review! I enjoyed this story very much. The dialogue is good and the style sharp and brisk. I wonder where you do your research, or perhaps if you are a history major because you have captured, "Victorian England" I presume? wonderfully. I don't think I've seen a more accurate portrayal of the era since Auston. Also, your story is funny, with a dry wit and humor I love. Also, I majored in English at school and didn't find any errors except for one and it was only in the first paragraph and just an editor's quibble. In other words, you don't have to fix it if you choose not to. I can't wait to see how the next chapter evolves. Bravo to the first three and thanks for the review of my story.

P.S.

You had mentioned in your review that you had a civil war story of your own. I'm wondering what became of it because I'd love to read it. If there's this much attention to historical detale in this story, I'd love to see what you do with an era both similar and different.

Warmest regards and keep up the sparkling work.
28 Page 1 2 Next »