for Sidewinder

1/15/2008 c6 Lyra Waterflame
Please write more soon?
1/8/2008 c6 Unsociably Acceptable
aw, poor annette...but what exactly is he going to do to her? i didn't really get that part
12/28/2007 c5 MidnightThief15
I feel bad for Nicole. Good story so far. I look forward to the next chapter. XD
12/25/2007 c5 Unsociably Acceptable
Jaiche - how do you pronounce it?

aw that sucks! huh, I would hate to be her even more now!

merry christmas!
12/5/2007 c4 47Helizabeth
damnit! get ur mind out of the gutter, non-emo girl! srry, she was having a gutter minded moment, and she thinks that she is going to talk about herself in third person, just because. so anyway, someone likes Aden, she thinks, she thinks! anywho, gutter moment: the rest of the tour will be inside...let's go to my chambers. srry, she just has this ability to make lot's of things sound wrong, so pay no mind to her. **mental slap** ow! damn you!
12/4/2007 c4 Unsociably Acceptable
AW COME ON! THAT'S AN AWESOME DEAL! ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION! how you could you NOT like it? ur an odd one, very much odd xP

yay! to the headquarters they go!
12/2/2007 c3 Unsociably Acceptable
all goes well! n i have no problem reviewing if you keep updating! deal?
12/2/2007 c3 Helizabeth
o. so they all knew about the vampires and shit. kay! fallin for your captor. i'm sorry, but this is horribly cliche, Pirates of the Caribbean. not to be mean, but it is.
12/2/2007 c2 Helizabeth
how did she know that if he was cold he needed to feed? oh, and also, u used "pray" instead of "prey". i'm jus trying to help, so if u don't like my comments, then i could jus write, "Great chappy" or "So-and-so is such a frikin jerk!" whatever
12/1/2007 c2 Unsociably Acceptable
yay! another chappie! wo! awesome, i luv it!
12/1/2007 c1 Helizabeth
vampire phases are good. i'm currently doing one of the stupidest things of my life. i'm trying to read Dracula in Spanish. i have to read like, 150 pages and do a project in 4 days. sux to be me. anywho, good start, i'm going to think of somethin i forgot to say right when i extit the review, so, i might pm u with somethin...
11/29/2007 c1 Unsociably Acceptable
O! YAY! A VAMP STORY! AND YOUR GOING TO UPDATE QUICK! awesomeness! yeah, i'm going through one of those too, so go ahead and make the story as long as your heart desires!
11/29/2007 c1 2nstark89
sounds very interesting so far. looking forward to more!
11/29/2007 c1 Aqua Revolver