for A Bit Touched in the Mind

9/2/2009 c23 112SmashedIce.X
Great story! You should so write a sequel when you have the time, of course. Work for school or college takes up so much time! :D
9/2/2009 c8 SmashedIce.X
All the religion stuff is making me slightly confused... I've never really understood that. I'm loving the story so far! :)
9/2/2009 c1 SmashedIce.X
This made me laugh, can't wait to read more! :)
8/19/2009 c23 7MyDecoy
I expected more for the ending, but nonetheless loved the story (:
7/25/2009 c23 1The bunny always dies first
...um, you're storry really didn't come to a close, so that makes me wonder if you're ever going to make a sequel. ?please answer back!
7/23/2009 c23 LJANG
haha, I haven't given reviews in awhile cause it's near impossible for me to put down in words how I feel about a certain story in a paragraph or two that isn't too repetitive and can actually get my message across– but I loved your story. There was definitely a lot of loose ends that I hope you clear up in the sequel, and I'll definitely read your other stories in the mean while. :] (thanks for the pm)
7/18/2009 c23 3pandorka42
Haha! The haunting was priceless! I really enjoyed reading this story. Great job. :]

-Mags
7/13/2009 c23 4Yuura
I'm so looking forward to the sequel to this story. I liked how this story turned out so I'll be waiting for the sequel. ^_^
7/12/2009 c23 Spazz-O-Spades
Umm... Yeah. Re-writing might be an option to concider... Sorry, that sounds so rude! But seriously this is so anti-climatic! OH! And have you read Got Fangs? The girl in it has a power almost exactly like Mae

7/12/2009 c22 Spazz-O-Spades
AWESOME! I just wish there was some way her little bro could get out of there.

OMG! She could call child services! Trying to brand your daughter with a hot poker is tottally call for your children to be taken away! Then she can adopt him! YEA!

7/12/2009 c21 Spazz-O-Spades
That is so WRONG! Even though I'm laughing. I feel so bad for her though!

7/12/2009 c19 Spazz-O-Spades
*stares harshly, then bursts out giggling*

7/12/2009 c18 Spazz-O-Spades
DREW! THE BUTLER DID IT!

Okay he's not the butler, but I wanted to say that really really bad. =(

7/12/2009 c17 Spazz-O-Spades
I don't like Doug. He strikes me wrong =/

~Miki
7/12/2009 c16 Spazz-O-Spades
O_O MIND CONTROL! YEERKS! YEERKS! (Hahahahahaha. Animorph reference, if you've never read Animorphs, I pity you. Truly I do. Well, actually I read the series when I was 10. But. =] My ten year old self thought it was awesome! =) LOL)

330 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »