for me his girlfriend?

6/16/2008 c2 MeaningAwaits
hey... it's getting really good! YAY!
4/17/2008 c18 6naningxoxo
Although I thought the ending was a bit of a jump from the last chapter time-wise, it was still okay. Umm.. a few things you can work on throughout the story but pretty good overall.
4/4/2008 c18 34RhythmOfMySoul
AWW. What a beautiful ending. Good job!
4/4/2008 c17 RhythmOfMySoul
Aww! It was sweet. Not too rushed so it's all good. I'm happy you didn't over extend the misery of the story you know? So yeah. I loved it! Great job!
4/2/2008 c18 18Aoide Mnemosyne
aw! I love this story! ! ! The prologue is very well written! Please keep writing more stuff as good as this!

~Sophia
4/2/2008 c18 ImOddSoWut
Is this the end?
4/2/2008 c16 Aoide Mnemosyne
Tasted dangerous? seriously? (It's reminding me of the whole eyes flying over the ground, but taken literally thing. who knew you could tasted danger?)

~Sophia
4/2/2008 c18 Hazelnut Romance
nice! finished story?
4/2/2008 c18 1Izzey
omg! i loved the entire story! i wish it wasn't over already
4/1/2008 c18 1ValuedOpinion
ohh haha sorry. I guess I should have read that part before asking about Malachi. hehe oops. good story by the way.
4/1/2008 c18 4E. Collins
Aw! Such a cute ending! I really loved this story!
4/1/2008 c17 1ValuedOpinion
did she ever forgive Malachi?
4/1/2008 c18 SammiSammiLynn
I Love your story by the way.

Is this the End or is there gonna be more?
4/1/2008 c1 chuu x3
From what I've read of it so far, it's fairly good.

However, you need to watch your semicolon useage(is that a word?).

For instance:

"She laughed loudly as the boy’s faces contorted into a frown; that was when the war begun; but only between her and Slade."

should be:

"She laughed loudly as the boys' faces contorted into a frown; that was when the war began, but only between her and Slade."

This occurs in more than one sentence and disrupts the smooth flow of reading.

I suggest using a beta reader, or you can run through it a few times before posting.

Keep writing!

ps: It might just be me that's bothered with that though, I'm a total grammar nazi. Bwahaha.
4/1/2008 c16 34RhythmOfMySoul
Whoah. I LOVED the chapter. The SladexxKam part in the beginning was sweet. I love the explanation of what happened to Daniel. It reminds me of the movie of a chick with that disease.

Great chapter! I hate cliffy endings, but you wrote it well
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »