for Free Fall

11/6/2012 c1 AcrylicHeart
There are quite a few spots here that need a question mark after the sentence, not a period. Hates does not have an apostrophe in it either. Line six, I believe you mean 'want,' not 'what.' Line eight, 'too,' not 'to.' Line 12 also has what rather than want. 3rd line from the bottom, it should be falling, not fall.

I'm sorry but you really need to check these things before posting ont his site. A lot of us are very serious writers. Respect the site and you'll gain respect as well. Were it not for all of the errors, this would be not half-bad. But because there were so many mistakes, it really made it less than good.

AH
6/16/2008 c1 AlbanianAtHeart
There's still hope, mowmow. Don't give up.

~AlbanianAtHeart
12/20/2007 c1 flies.like.decay
The question is not do they care enough about you to stop you from dying. It's do you.
12/13/2007 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
Hi! I thought I'd review since you reviewed my story. Umm...sweetie if you want to ever talk to me about how you've been feeling then you are always welcome to. I've got depression and I used to be suicidal so I've been through this. This piece of writing was beautiful, but you are obviously very upset about life in general. Feel free to message me. :)

bec