for Don't Be Stupid

10/30/2013 c1 76Rhocar
Ouch, do you know me, I felt like you were describing me, in a nutshell. Trying to live as an not quite so open book. Adopting an attitude of take me as I am or rack off.
9/5/2008 c1 13Keigo H
I like this one alot!
5/8/2008 c2 22zalance08
I already read the original and revised edition of your poem...I might say, real good...I have a friend who writes poem like yours (you know, using words like "pool of your own blood")hehe...it's kind of gothic...?i think...

anyway, keep up the good work.I really like it...I can, in some ways, relate on it... :)

(I do have many bad experiences on friendship, you know? T_T)
1/24/2008 c1 15LovetheMadness
love.

in the favorites.
1/17/2008 c1 64Ardie
vary well writtin i love it
1/14/2008 c1 19staras
I like the emotion behind this piece, and the imagery is very strong. Good job.

-Amy
1/13/2008 c1 Counting Petals
I love the first line. It's a real attention-grabber. Keep it up!
1/12/2008 c1 16Saba Irfan
hey nice story, can u reply 2 me.i m the same nerd who talked 2 u last two months ago.u see i was tryin 2 be polite.but now i wanaa b who i m.
1/10/2008 c1 17irenethewriter
My favorite line is "you do this for everyone that stays long enough," because it is so true. I really do think that no one stays long enough to help a person like that because they really cannot help... I am kind of confused though, your summary says "friends suck sometimes" so I am not sure if this is something one of your friends did and you didn't/couldn't help them because it was their own doing, or if you have experienced all of the poem... The poem itself seemed kind of sarcastic to me like the lines "leave behind your hope/don't let anyone in" and "hoping that someone will finally stay with you?" and especially the last line (also the sleeve and leave creates kind of a dramatic effect on it). I don't know, none of the reviews said anything about it so I am pretty sure I am wrong, (sorry for not analyzing your writing that well) but your writing is very good, and you are very talented. Keep up the stupendous work.
1/7/2008 c1 Unknown Survivor
Wow. I really like this piece, especially the first verse. Keep up the good work. ^^

~Unknown Survivor~
12/23/2007 c1 lymli
that's true what you mean in this poem.

I like: You sit in a pool of your own blood.

good work.

happy holidays.
12/9/2007 c1 123Black and White Dreams
wow. this is powerful. i love the first stanza. you're so right about this. people need to be able to help themselves, they cant always depend on people to do it for them. but it is still important to have people around to help you, people you can depend on to hold you up when the going gets tough. and if they dont, well, theyre not real friends. overall, amazing job on this, i love it!

~Black and White Dreams~
12/9/2007 c1 82creepy kiss on tuesday
I like this a lot. I completely relate to the person, it's like once you know someone you want to stand naked in front of them and just hope they fall in love or something. You at least hope they'll hold you and offer you something in return for your nakedness. But they don't.
12/9/2007 c1 4Koneko Plushie
The ending of this chapter was beautiful. :) Perfect and well-written, I enjoyed this poem a lot... It makes me think about how I used to help people, and they didn't care/want my help, so I finally said, "Fine, you don't want me to help you? Then you can go figure out your problems by yourself," and I left. People CAN be rather stupid when it comes to things like what you wrote about. I liked it. Keep writing! ^^
12/9/2007 c1 24thecolourgrey