for If You Don't, Don't

8/16/2014 c41 Guest
Gosh darnnnet I love this story too much
Ryan and miles's relationship is just too cute and complex. I cannot explain my excitement for when part three comes out. I read this whole thing literally in 2 days... part one and two... yeah it was just that addicting. Thank you for sharing your genius with us readers. c:
12/14/2013 c38 4The.Flailing
OMG ASFLKJASDF;KLJASF;KLJA;SDKLFJA FINALLY *breathes sigh of relief* this has been killing me for ages! Thank god they're finally working things out! Honestly LOVE Ryan and Miles' dynamic when they get along.
10/8/2013 c41 EPuppy
Best. Soundtrack. Ever!
10/8/2013 c40 EPuppy
You are the best writter ever I love you and this story its the best of ever! I cant wait for another RyanxMiles :3. The most waited trilogy! OMG! :') My favorite fic! I love you more than cassandra clare! I ll be famous and make this a movie and it ll be the best movie of ever! Awww! I hope andrew appears in the next i love him so much
10/8/2013 c39 EPuppy
Awwww! Poor vince:'(, but i remember that milo said that he cant promise anythin to vince so its not his enterely fault. Finally theyre together:) i just miss my babe andrew :3
10/8/2013 c38 EPuppy
One of my favorite chapters(:, get andrew with vince! :3 aww
10/8/2013 c37 EPuppy
Ahhhhhh! No comments:)
10/8/2013 c36 EPuppy
I just love how u manage to writte and give the characters a diff personality lov it
10/8/2013 c35 EPuppy
OMG! I loooove really love this chapter! So omg and angsty tooo! My hearts like boom boom :3
10/8/2013 c34 EPuppy
I looove this! Where r you Ry! Dont be jealous;) so cynycal. Start loving eachother:3
10/8/2013 c33 EPuppy
Oh my god OMG! I was soo looking forward this chapterrr! Yay! You substitute teacher? And u were writting this? Thats kinda weird :p
10/8/2013 c32 EPuppy
I may be trust that Zac now. Ppl who have cancer change(:
10/8/2013 c31 EPuppy
Just tell him already Ryan!
10/8/2013 c30 EPuppy
Theyre just soo cuteee i cant wait for the angst and dramuh :)
10/8/2013 c29 EPuppy