for Realm Chronicles Book 1: Darkness Rebirth

2/2/2008 c1 256Amandriella Peetrifica
On the critiquing side: your story could use some spelling/grammar touching-up. (Not that you care/d about that, but none-the-less, I'm giving it anyway, should you change your mind and decide you can and do want to publish your writing as well. You can go far as a writer, too. Famous or not... lol. )

Your stories blow me away. There is so much depth and soul to the words you weave together, forming something of sheer magnificence. I find it hard to stop reading(except to write these thoughts before I forget them, or reply to a message on MSN that shakes me from the story), for every word I read, the deeper into the story I find myself falling, as if actually there, witnessing it as well.

Wow. What an ending for the chapter! So much for that love... I'd be quite a bit more scared by it all, if not for reading what you wrote about the inspiration for your stories, and the simple fact that it /IS/ a story, lol.

I. Must. Read. MORE! Gah. But it's so late! And I have to be at work in 6 1/2 hours! Ah! No! Dang. Bah. Oh well. Something more to look forward to after I get off work, YAY! xD
1/6/2008 c1 26Melladonna
This definitely looks like an interesting story. I hope you continue it! I'll be waiting for the next chapter.