for Operation: Matchmaker

11/16/2009 c4 2writesstuff
when are you going to update? T_T I've been waiting, FOREVER! *Pout* Please update soon, I absolutely loved this when I first read it!~
4/20/2009 c3 Beadle-deedle-dumpling
I actually think the plot is pretty cool. But something is bothering me. When you try to emphasize certain words; you overdo it by adding underline, bold and italicize all at the same time in one word. It's annoying and gives off the impression that the character is practically shouting the word. Just italicizing the word is enough for the readers to understand.

As for the story itself, the main idea is interesting. It reminds me of a book I read about a gypsy girl who could also tell someone's Destined person. Except that girl could only find out your True Love's name by touching you instead of seeing red threads. And unlike your character, she actually abuses her ability and uses it to con people out of their money (which lands her in a shitload of trouble in the end). I loved that book and I just might love your story too!

As for the new transfer guy you mentioned in the introduction, I have a feeling that Aya finds his red string strange because HE is her Fated One. Or is my guess really wrong?
1/11/2009 c1 Twist Their Emotions
You should update this! It's so original and has such cute characters!
6/21/2008 c5 Twist Their Emotions
Overall, this is a great story! It is well-written and the concept is original. Your characters are cute and likable. Another thing you do that most authors don't-You have a good balance between solid paragraphs and dialogue. Also, you don't have very many typos/mechanical errors, which is always a plus. I think you've done a wonderful job. I hope to read more.
5/15/2008 c5 4nirnas
Dun dun DUN! She cannot see the string. Uh-oh. But this story is really original, and I love how your characters come together. I'd love to read more! ^-^
3/21/2008 c5 29Rynx-too-genki
*Gasp* Does that mean that if the person you're attatched to dies or reects you your string is broken? Ah! I don't want that to happen to me! Awesome chapter! I love ths story! Update soon!
3/21/2008 c5 superficialSagacity
OH MY GOSH! YOU SO HAVE TO UPDATE! I'm in LOVE...with this totally amazing story...Kyo Tamura sounds so awesome...

Has it ever occurred to Aya that she might be his "soulmate"?
3/21/2008 c5 2writesstuff
ee-ee-ee-ee (all 1...no - lmao)

sorry but I can just be a fangirl for some odd reason...yeah...and I love this story, so I'm fangirl-mode for this! ^_^

Update soon!~
3/20/2008 c5 24stargazerlost
Oh wow, this story is really interesting and Aya is an awesome main character. I can't wait to find out why Kyo's red string is broken, though I have a few theories already brewing. Keep it up!
1/16/2008 c4 5Keerasee
Great chapter! Aya is a great character, and I really love where the story is going. I can't wait to see the guy with the weird string to come in.

Keep updating!
1/4/2008 c3 2writesstuff
OMG! I LOVED IT! LMAO I really like your character and all that and hope u update soon!
1/3/2008 c3 Blueberry Sparkle
This is so cute! I love Aya's quirkiness and how she works so hard to get these peolple together. Great chapter!
12/19/2007 c2 Tally
yay! I love the story! Haha, okay I wasnt sure if she was a he but it makes sense if she is a she because then she will get with a he! and that he may be?

now I am off to do either a or b! *superhero pose*

^^ update soon.
12/17/2007 c2 5Keerasee
Really good! Very original plot idea, and I'm really interested to see where you go with this. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Update soon!