for In This Instant

5/4/2008 c1 7salvagedstars
I find it interesting how you vary the way things are written. It's quite refreshing, actually. Nice poem.

-salvagedstars
1/5/2008 c1 140Pesadilla Mortal
Wow. I really enjoyed this. Every line had a sense of raw emotion encased in it, and that's honestly what poetry is all about.

I really enjoyed this one. :]
12/27/2007 c1 612simpleplan13
I like the format a lot... the ending is great..very in denial
12/19/2007 c1 Nikki 3
I don't read your writing as often as I wish I did...but every single time I take a minute to read something you've written, I am absolutely blown away. I wish I could do this. Write about my raw emotions...or even things I've never expereinced. I wish I had the imagination you have.

You may have wondered in the past what made you so great? (I know you did because I just read a diary entry where you were wondering...) Well, Jen... It's everything. The way you don't always care what people think of you, but do care in a way. The way you smile and laugh and treat people nicely even if you don't necessarily like them. The way you write so openly and express yourself. To put it all simply, what makes you so wonderful is just being you.
12/18/2007 c1 half-sketched.staccatos
konban wa

Beautiful. The imagery and just... poetic-ness of it was absolutely stunning. Lovely, lovely, lovely. :D And I can think of nothing else to say, which is slightly odd since I usually can't get myself to shut up. ;) Just kidding. Well, halfway kidding.

*adds to author alert*

Zaijen

-Shan-
12/18/2007 c1 174a silenced revolution
This really captures the intensity of the moment, contrasted to the events that will later occur. I like the formatting. Good work.