for BUBBLES

9/18/2009 c13 14pandafoot105
I've been reading through this for thirteen chapters now, and I've gotta say I love it like crazy! I love it to the point of becoming morbidly depressed because my writing isn't like this! And then it's so awesome and funny that I can't stay in my authorangst at all!

I also just realized that I did the exact same thing as Dale to my (now) boyfriend - I had about that exact same conversation with his ex girlfriend. And another of my good friends. So I'm...relating. :headdesk:
9/18/2009 c17 4MyNameIsJustine
I think I'm your six hundreth review. :D I felt bad about only reviewing on the last chapter and leaving you hanging on five hundred and ninety nine reviews. That would be mean. And your story is so great that it deserves another review anyways. :D
9/18/2009 c18 MyNameIsJustine
great story! :D I love Dale, he is so adorably awesome.
9/16/2009 c18 23firestar267
ack! :D

i was so happy to see youd updated!

"bubblesexual". just LOL.

i cant wiat for more :)

seriously, a great read! as usual!
9/14/2009 c18 oh-wallflower
See you in three or four months for the last chapter.
9/14/2009 c1 2bookaholic13
omg ! cool ill definitley read it ! but only if u finish this story
9/12/2009 c3 Helizabeth
I've already reviewed, but that was at the very beginning of the story, so I have to ask you something now. Are Syl and Dale based on Tony and Sid from Skins? 'cause they seem really similar...Syl and Tony are sluts and Dale and Sid are the geeky best friend...
9/12/2009 c18 2Schaduw
yay an update^^ thaank you freak i loove ya!..

finaly teh got to it finally.. and now you got me wondering how dale wil react to this all... and its so shoort.. i want more (alright to much elongated vowels) but just.. its to wonderfull to be so short.. blub.
9/12/2009 c18 jenni-tay
heaps good please update son!
9/11/2009 c5 1LimeSmoothie
OHHMGE! i, like, love sabrina :P

really cute so far ^^ so geeky. HAWT
9/11/2009 c18 estatic fan
AH

THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED

BUBBLES HAS UPDATED!

:D THE ELUSIVE CHAPTER 18~

this is amazing, you are an incredible writer, never stop writing.

9/10/2009 c18 Sarah
Yay! You finally update, and oh what an update it was *wink, wink*. Trust me, it was worth the wait!
9/9/2009 c18 Qzz
OMG! I FRICKEN LOVE YOU!

though I think perhaps I might have to read this story from the beginning as I have no idea what the significance of this chapter is... this chapter was awesome! it was good just by itself lol. keep writing!
9/9/2009 c18 OdairBear
You have no idea how excited I was for this update!

This story is worth waiting for and that "I Love You" was the strangest and most awesome one I've seen yet.

Strange and awesome defines this story pretty well.

Update soon!
9/9/2009 c18 2The Chalk Ninja
I fucking love this story so far!

This latest chapter was so hot! And even though I just read the whole thing, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Gawd, Dale is so adorable! And Syl is such a jerk, even when their about to have sex. xD

None the less, I loved it.
781 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »