for BUBBLES

2/26/2011 c5 sundayguts
Hhehe.

I loved the way you wrote her.

;)
2/26/2011 c4 sundayguts
I laughed my ass off at this.

This is the reason I wade though the grand amount of shit on this site.

For stories like this...
2/26/2011 c20 18Koi19
If this wasn't a perfect ending then I don't know what is. D:

And it was well worth the wait. I actually thought the chapter before this was the end and was quite content with it. But this! This was the icing on the cake!

I wanted to be a teacher for a few moments because I have no other skills and those very words ran through my head. I figured if I did I'd be arrested for assault. I'd rather not go to jail. I'm too pretty.

And Dale so rocks as a writer. I'd read his stuff, and join his fanclub and stalk his boytoy and buy him bubbles.
2/26/2011 c20 12Ryette
OH MY GOD YOU FINISHED IT! BB I am so happy right now you have no idea. I like how Dale got all sexy. Sexy Dale is sexy. Not that he wasn't before. But now he's like. AWARE of it. And it is fabulous.

I love you and I love this story, it has been amazing and worth it :)

-Ryette
2/26/2011 c20 8Dreaming Maya
It's over.

OHMYGODDANGNABBITHOLYSHITE IT'S OVER~!

... I think I'm gonna cry.

No, it's okay, I'll stay strong. ^

Ah-ha! This is the most awesome ending ever! It's done and finished and I couldn't be happier!
2/26/2011 c20 1one little hollow
I can't believe you actually finished after years of wait. -facepalm-

Congrats. :3 You and your bubblesexuality.

...Marzipan dildos, REALLY?
2/26/2011 c20 3CarmenTakoshi
I've been following this story for a long time, and now that it's over, all I have to say is...

...IT WAS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DREAMED OF.
2/26/2011 c20 Slashmistress Holly
OMG I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAVE AN EPILOGUE. And then got a story update alert and was like "whe!". Loved it, as I did the rest!
2/15/2011 c4 jayyluvr28
My friend actually gave me some of his mint aero chocolat bar LOVe THEm!
1/22/2011 c19 janick67
Ah Fossy Gal what a breath of fresh air your story is.

I adored the humour in it, the dynamics between your mains outstanding in the flow and ebb of their love/hate relationship.

i along with everyone else wanted to slap Dale at times, but i couldn't because without his total naevety It wouldn't have worked half as well between them.

I roared at the image of jabba and c3po rofl. and i nearly choked on my coffee more than once at your true to life observations of the behaviour of two best mates. Can't praise this story enough, and such a sweet affirmation of his feelings when Syl shouted that he doesn't love Dale. Yeah say it enough Syl and you might just believe it one day! haha.

Well done Girl 25 million out of ten for a damn good yarn.
1/16/2011 c5 Zenko
I think I like Sabrina now. Such a faghag P:
1/16/2011 c4 Zenko
adaffgasg,anf Dale is so cute? Can I has? :3
1/16/2011 c2 Zenko
Me: Ah! Syl you idiot! D: -hits-

Syl: -shields face with hands, whimpering- What did I ever do?

Me: You ass! Your supposed to want Dale! Your supposed to be getting to the good slashity slash deliciousness, not dating blonde bimbo hooker wannabes!

Syl: -spaces out imagining Dale in various...situations-

Me: -sighs and cracks whip- On with it, boy!

Syl: -goes to hunt down Dale and ravish him mercilessly-

Me: -pulls out camcorder with an evil grin and starts filming-
1/16/2011 c1 Zenko
Ahaha! I like it so far! :D
12/15/2010 c19 Hustsu
um...it's funny and all ,but I don't get the ending. ( and looks like I'm not the only one here )

when I found this is the end I kind of feel like I've been wasting my time. hope your ep will clear things up.
781 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »