for Tears And Petals

12/28/2004 c1 3Leo Eigenmann
Oh my goodness, you are a professional poet! You've got all the talent. Gosh, I like your artistic approach of using great words. Read my first entries when you havet he time, I'm new here.
8/12/2003 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
wow much thought... really
7/16/2002 c1 annie
Ohhh that made me cry. Very touching.
6/24/2001 c1 Leeanna
Wonderful imagery. Beautiful poem, S.
6/13/2001 c1 Carly
tHis one is my favorite...very well written..
6/5/2001 c1 33Whispering Night
This is so sweet! I love it, I think that stylistically it's really good, you have that wistfulness about you, it's very becoming. Great job and keep writing!
5/28/2001 c1 14gladiolii
That was awesome...your metaphor between the guy and the petals, the suicide scene plays right in front of the reader as s/he reads it. Your description of the petals, comparison to the tears, and even the way you described how the petals only float on the surface and hold droplets of water, and do not sink. Perfect imagery your created! Just to let you know, this is awesome...absolutely the BEST poetry I've ever read...hey, if you don't think so yourself, then name another author who your think write better than you...bet ya couldn't =)
4/13/2001 c1 Jennie
Beautiful.
4/6/2001 c1 5Firewings
*hushed silence* That was beautiful. A wonderful piece of prose-poetry. Yes, that was beautiful.
4/5/2001 c1 33Tiefling
That was great.
4/5/2001 c1 70Megan
This is a lot better than most of the poems I've read on ff.net. It reminds me of a story I read a couple weeks back; In the Atlantic ocean, a small wave was enjoying itself as it moved on the surface of the water. As it moved, it started watching the larger waves rushing in front of it. As it flowed, it noticed that when the large waves hit the shore, they were destroyed in a spray of water, which made the little wave sad. It didn't want to be destroyed and didn't enjoy itself anymore. After a short while, a second wave went up to the first wave and asked what was wrong. The first wave answered that it was going to die, as the other waves had when they hit the shore. The second wave splashed some water at the first wave and said, 'You are not a wave, but the ocean. How can you be destroyed if you go back to what created you?' ...Now, I know that your poem wasn't about that, but about getting over love, but it still reminded me of that. Whatever. Au revoir.