for Von Dammsel in Distress

5/16/2015 c5 Guest
I realllyyyyy need a new chapter! I want to know what roles his parents play. What would the prince do when he finds out his parents abadoned him.
I think the parents would tell the prince to marry Katrina instead since she's the actual princess and Frederick will be so heartbroken and turn away, only to be chased by the prince. Ah~ really want a new chapter!
11/7/2011 c5 GrimreaperSR
Man! This is getting good can't wait for the next chapter!
10/19/2011 c5 1moon01234
lol. I love this. Can't wait to read more soon (if possible).
3/23/2011 c5 5Squirrel Activist
So, I'm pretty sure you have been thinking about updating recently... yes... you were thinking, just the other night, "I haven't written Von Dammsel in Distress in a while, perhaps I should write chapter 6 and then update the story." Yes. I am pretty sure this is what you've been thinking and I am so glad!

Okay but really. I am pretty well in love with this, I was re-reading it right now and thinking, "Wow, I don't remember how this ends," and then I realize that I didn't remember because it hasn't ended yet and that made me super sad. haha. So yeah... you should really continue this... or I suppose you could just tell me how it ends so that I could imagine the story in my head.
2/13/2011 c5 roses blooming
Oh the awkwardness! I can't wait to see how you continue this!
7/25/2010 c5 3theauthor94
I can't wait to read more!

PLEASE update son!
7/25/2010 c1 theauthor94
That was soo funny!

I can't wait to read more!
8/18/2009 c3 6Lilliane Angeline
Oh! My! Gosh! This is absolutely hilarious! Poor frederick! I love this wordplay 'Dammsel in distress'... when I first read the title I thought I misread it... love it! Please write more like this!
6/15/2009 c1 Reykjavikblossoms
Some amount of realism will do your story good. Your story seems to exist purely for the sake of poking fun at fairy tales. That is fine, but the reader will not be interested if there is not a realistic underlying theme(s). Too much description in the first few paragraphs, try to cut down on that.
6/2/2009 c5 9DiamondKing
I love the backstory being transmitted via dream. Even if it is a story meant for laughs, there's also some seriousness in there as well and I love it. I'm sorry that my reviews aren't more...constructive. Currently I'm just not in the right state of mind. Oh well; I can't wait to read more!
6/2/2009 c2 DiamondKing
Ohmygosh, that last bit had me hollowing! I love this story SO MUCH. I must read more.
12/30/2008 c5 Nineheart
Oh man, poor Frederic! xD Prince Ulrich is just a *tad* blumbering and in denial...
12/9/2008 c5 3Dappled Tenshi
This was hilarious!Poor,poor Frederic.Getting shoved into a corset and heels is definitely no fun.

Unless you're not the one in them! XD
11/9/2008 c5 5Curb Crasher
I laugh at Frederic's attempts to get out of this. Stupidity always wins against rationality.
8/19/2008 c5 10GrungeHamster389
I think this is one of the best stories I've read on this site in a while. I hope you update it soon, because I'm totally in love with it :D
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »