for Von Dammsel in Distress

2/17/2008 c4 4Mechanical Dolls
XD I love it! Especially:

Either Snow White was paying him another visit, or his worst nightmares had finally come true and the forest was beginning its grand uprising against its suppressors.

Hehe so funny. I really love this story, and I can't wait when Ulrich finds out that Frederic really IS a guy. Bwahaha!

Ahem. Anyway, your quick update makes me happy. Like banana milkshake. *nods*

-MD
2/17/2008 c4 5Curb Crasher
I'm starting to feel more sorry for Ulrich than for Frederic, which makes me feel odd.
2/16/2008 c4 firedraygon97
Hahaha, Frederic's narration of the whole changing clothes scene is just fantastic. The uprising, right.

Excellent chapter. Please write more soon!

~fd97
2/16/2008 c4 5gummybaby
I don't even know where to start...it was all just one big ball of giggle producing antics. you're amazing, and Fredrick's amazing too, and apperently he's got a soft spot for Ulrich. yay.
2/15/2008 c1 12Lauren Perkins
This is...I don't have words for how much I adored just the first chapter of this. You are very talented and you've really got something here. I can't wait to read the rest!
2/13/2008 c3 61renru-no-ren
please continue!
2/13/2008 c2 renru-no-ren
you should put a warning on this thing!

DO NOT READ AT WORK OR IN CLASS. EVERYONE WILL NOTICE IF YOU FALL OUT OF YOUR CHAIR LAUGHING.
2/12/2008 c3 4Mechanical Dolls
Haha! So funny! I
2/7/2008 c3 5gummybaby
This story is just plain hilarious, I need more...please?
2/7/2008 c3 1Emeline67
Another brilliant chapter...lauged alot at the whole tissue thing...:D
2/5/2008 c3 5Mister Cat
Tee hee... it's so much fun to be Frederick... and utterly frustrating too...

Upadte Soon!
2/4/2008 c3 5Curb Crasher
Aw, they're so cute! And funny! Thank you for writing this-if my parents weren't so bored with all the stories I tell them by now they'd have asked why I was laughing so loud. . . .
2/4/2008 c3 firedraygon97
Hahaha, I am having a really hard time taking Ulrich seriously. XD; He's such a ditz. I'm looking forward to the reaction when Frederic turns down his marriage proposal. Please write more soon!

~fd97
2/3/2008 c3 42A11isonWonder1and
I love the idea of the Remote Yet Convenient Motel. Have you ever watched 10th Kingdom? It's a 10 hour movie that takes like every fairy tale imaginable and rolls them all into one then sort of parodies them. That's what this story reminds me of.
1/31/2008 c2 A11isonWonder1and
Loves it! It's so original yet so stereotypically a fairytale at the same time.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »