for The Importance of Getting Revenge

6/7/2011 c35 LovenLife
hey...i recently finished reading you story on inkpop...

i just can't find the words to describe how amazing the story is...! i love your writing, the portrayal of the characters is awesome...i loved how you brought zach into the scene and i totally loved the plot..! i mean its stunning how such a cliche can be turned into such a gripping story! i was totally hooked onto it till the last chapter!

anyway i shall stop babbling...only want to wish you luck with the publishing...(i will definitely buy a copy) and i would really love to read if you ever decide to write a sequel or something..

good luck!
5/31/2011 c35 29MisSurreal De'ville
I'm sorry if I sound mean, but WTF? SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT THAT GIRL DOWN! I mean, I'm against violence and all but that just makes me so mad that even I want to hit her. She had no right to do that and she should be ashamed of herself!

I'm so sad right now. Your story is amazing and I love it so much. And it makes me so upset that you took this down. It's one of my favorite and seriously... that's just effed up how she stole your story. The nerve of some people...

I understand though. If someone had did that to me, I would've done what you did. I hate how I can't read this story anymore but I guess it's understandable. *sighs*

Thanks though. This was one of the greatest stories I ever read. So thank you for posting such an awesome one.
5/30/2011 c35 2Sierra507
Oh, well.

Plagiarism sucks big time. I just discovered your story, and only got to read the first chapter. Really, damn that thuggirl person to the pits of plagiarism hell.

On the other hand, i'm extremely sorry that someone tried to pass off your work as their own, people like that suck big time. It's a shame, because all the good authors are moving away from fictionpress.

Anyway, the author's note on the second chapter says that u have this story up on Inkpop?
5/22/2011 c2 blade.point
oh man.. whoever stole your story is so stuck up. I mean, wtf? can't he or she make his/her own. well.. enough with the bluff.

Can't wait to read your story in inkpot! I'm sure as hell gonna like it from the way your readers think about it. gonna give my review later.
5/21/2011 c1 3AJS
Thinking about your story some more though... Jase still had no justification for telling Kylie anything. I don't understand why he would even have to do that. He could have just as easily kissed Kylie and gotten back at Lexi. I feel like that would have been extremely humiliating for her, not only because he broke her heart by cheating on her in their fake relationship, or because she had feelings for him, but because now other people know I guess how "desperate" she was after her breakup with Jeffrey. I think that in itself... and Jase never really apologized for that either.

- Alyssa
5/21/2011 c35 AJS
Oh boy... this is such a great story. I am so happy that even though you took it off Fictionpress, at least you decided to repost it somewhere else because I love it a lot. :) Such a typical story and yet... love it. :)

I saw your review from HarperCollins - that's awesome that you got their attention! I would have to agree with some of the stuff they said, even though it didn't really seem like they read past Chapter 15 where they first kissed. While the story itself didn't seem to drag, it definitely felt like you could have condensed some parts, mainly the beginning just because imo I would hate to see any actual interaction or development of Jase and Lexi's relationship to be cut off. :)

I do love all the characters. I think Lexi's personality also really helped in making this entire story. She just has such a good personality. One thing I'm confused about though is that if the only reason why Jase wanted Kylie was because he hadn't had her, why did he want her THAT bad? He seemed so smitten with her... there also seemed to be a slight inconsistency in the beginning. I know Lexi loves fried foods, but then in the very beginning when she and Trish ordered food, I thought it said only Trish was eating the fries... ?

Anyway yeah just love this story as a whole, all the rampant jealousy, the emotions flying high... I can't pinpoint exactly what it is about this story but it feels like one of those that just stand out. I'm glad to hear that they will definitely be staying together after he goes off to college, though I really couldn't expect anything less. I guess I would also just wonder though if Jase cared that much about his friendship with Lexi such that he would hate Jeffrey so much, then why would he just ditch her so easily like that? I guess maybe because he already felt replaced by Jeffrey... and then seeing her date Jeffrey for 2 years didn't help much either... but is Jase 1 or 2 years older? Because I thought it said 1 but then it seems like the timeline says it's 2 years? A little confused on that part as well.

Anyway yeah. A little bummed that Zach turned out to be a plan, haha, I fell for it, but then I guess it would be unrealistic that he just randomly started liking Lexi too. Why did Jase appreciate Lexi getting dressed up at that party though, when previously he hated seeing her dress up like that? I like Eric a lot though... although I must admit that Jase is quite the charmer. Haha.

Anyway, love this story. I'm adding it to my favorites. :) Please continue writing!

- Alyssa
5/3/2011 c2 Makar's Prayer
Your story is awesome! Is it published yet, because I would definitely buy it.
5/3/2011 c1 OldFragrance
I read your story on inkpot. Let me tell you something: I was so addicted to it that I read all of it in one day and I finished at 4 AM. Can you believe it? I have exams in less than a week and yet I couldn't close the damn window, I just had to read it all.

And the worse? Your characters are stuck in my head. Yeah. They just popped up randomly, all day long...

So, my point is: it's been a long time since I had read something this good. It's well written, coherent, just enough complicated for pissing me off at the characters and love them at the same time.

So, congratulations! You've became one of my favorite authors on FictionPress.

Oh! One more thing: I'm totally and royally pissed off that some jerk/asshole (whatever you want to call it, it's fine) tried to stole your story.

It's completely unacceptable. We put some much work in creating our stories, some much hours in writing, editing, rewriting, re-rewriting...

The persons that tried to steale it away from you haven't obviously written a single story or they would know what it feels like. I mean, the characters we create, we love them. Somehow, they're a part of us. To even think of plagiarism is disgusting.

So, all of this to say you two things:

1) You're an awesome writter

2) I hope you will never get yours stories stolen again

Ps: I'm french, so if there is any mistakes, please forgive me :)
5/1/2011 c35 1WickedSauce
Hey,

So I just wanted to say that it really sucks that you took down your story. Don't get me wrong, I think that after plagiarizing happens everyone gets monumentally pissed off - as they should - and a little paranoid. I've heard from my friends that read on fictionpress that this one was really good and I decided to check it out, so if you ever decide to put it back up I'll be really excited to read it. No pressure, or anything. Nevertheless, I sympathize because assholes suck and I totally get that.

Hope you put it back up,

MDX
4/26/2011 c35 cocacolalove
i loved it!
4/23/2011 c1 freedom2619
I just finish reading the first chapter in inkpop and I totally love it so far! since I dont have and accout in inkpop I decided to review here. Because seriously this story rock ;)
3/23/2011 c35 11R. Tist
Read it. Loved it. Need I say more?
3/20/2011 c35 Ashley
I just started reading this story and I love it already, and who ever stole your story can go to hell, they wish they had your talent. But I would like to continue reading this story but don't know how...so if u have it anywhere else I'd love to finish it.
3/4/2011 c35 7flyingpencil
Wow, this is quite a terrible thing. I just found out about this story on the +10 reviews romance community and thought it looked pretty good. I also thougt it was weird it had only 8,0 words for 35 chapters but niih, whatever, you know?

And then I find out you've been plagarized:

reaction 1: "There really are some mother-f*ing morons on the inernet who don't understand at all how hard it is to write a good story"

reaction 2: "I won't get to read the end!" (selfish me, I know)

reaction 3: "Good luck for everything: I don't think they'll take the story down and it's very hard to be published these day you know, especially since it's already been up for free on fictionpress so... It might work, it might not: may the Force be with you."

I'd hate being plagarized, really, it's awful. H, what kind of world do we leave in?
2/28/2011 c2 1chubbly4eva
I'd love to buy this, so please keep me updated
2,836 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »