for Noticed

1/30/2009 c2 tushara
what a great story. i really like it. i wish the epilogue was longer.
11/5/2008 c2 Ninavs
I hate you!:P
10/26/2008 c2 2Desy.Rae
Okay, that was just plain cruel. You have to write someting of a sequal to this!
10/22/2008 c2 2toxic.fantasy
you're evil.

rofl.

loved it.
5/10/2008 c1 20forever-blues
I love how you keep on mentioning that she finds endless excuses to cover the things she does for him.

The story moved my feelings, and drawn out the memories that I thought I forgot.
1/15/2008 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
I'm sorry that this guy seems to be such an ass. PLEASE knock some sense into him for me...please...

bec

p.s. that was amazing. really heart-felt.
1/10/2008 c1 2Saphimire Karishnikova
Oh my. That was a wonderful piece. My eyes are still blurry from reading so fast and my brain still has to recover from the overwhelmingly good prose. Beautiful.
1/4/2008 c1 SMALLwhitelies
nice... you know there are moments when you shock me because sometimes you write differently than i remembered, and i have to go see the author's name just to remind me. in a way it's sad, because i shouldn't forget. in a way it's good, because you can shock even those who thought they knew you best.

i liked it though. the sex scene was a bit "eh" because i know it's you writing, but i liked it. it wasn't overly graphic, making it perverse. for a sex scene it was done tastefully. (this is part of the reason i'm hesitant to write a full blown sex scene.) this whole thing is well written though.

i think that there is something that needs to be said about the anonymous-ness of the web.
1/1/2008 c1 6cherry144
Very nice! I feel sorry for her. He's such a jerk. Good job. Nice ending.
12/31/2007 c1 darkgurl92
omg...he's such an ass...i feel sorry for her...
12/31/2007 c1 2StartMiddleEnd
Really, really good, sad, but good.
12/31/2007 c1 2Kali Shaelyn
That was really good. A simple story but it carries a lot of emotion. Nicely done!