for Try Again

7/19/2013 c1 Deah
I'm already crying. And I hate it when innocent are sent to prison or when guilty people are free. So yeah, this story is totally a good one I can already tell. :)
I'm going to read the rest of it. But I can already congrats you for your good work ;) !
6/22/2009 c3 3runswithvamp
i totally guessed his last name was going to be greene
2/13/2009 c18 Language Lover
I can't believe that this is where it ends. There should be a sequel. I hope so. I feel bad for poor Ty.
5/20/2008 c18 2shiftblue
=/ I feel like there's too much left unexplained still. Why did Natalie identify Ty as her rapist if he'd never seen her before? And who was it, if Ty was innocent? I wish the two had met somewhere in the story.

Other than that, it was pretty cute. I kind of felt that Tyler and Destry's relationship moved too fast, but it was still enjoyable.
5/10/2008 c18 3Parchment Quill
Nice ending. And a nice story too. All the drama finally over in a nice, sappy ending. Glad that those two are finally together again.
5/9/2008 c18 Jazzisabatmanfan
This was a great story. Awesome job. XD
5/9/2008 c18 47Helizabeth
a! it's finished! i loved it! completely loved it! and that wasn't too corny! though i am a sucker for corny romantic shit.
4/29/2008 c17 15blackberrydream
This is a nice story, it has good characters and a good plot. The writing could be better though, There were a few grammer and spelling mistakes throughout this story but other than that, it's good. Very emotional! Can't wait to read more.
4/25/2008 c17 3Parchment Quill
Interesting chapter. Destry's sister seemed a little too cool with it all though. Anyways, update soon, I want to see what is going to happen between Destry and Tyler.
4/24/2008 c17 47Helizabeth
yay! do i start every review like that? i don't mean to be boring, but you can't write "yay" backwards. well, actually you can, i just did. but whatever. okay, one correction. "Forty minutes later, we were standing in front of her office, enjoying cups of coffee. She showed me hers, with its nice wood floors, comfy sofa, and desk with flowers on the corner." it sounds like her coffee has nice wood floors and a sofa and desk and flowers. i would re-arrange the sentence. to something like putting coffee first, then say standing outside her office building. other than that, good!
4/17/2008 c16 Nova laVie
o this was good1

i feel sad for zach now. And who was that with Destry i wonder?
4/16/2008 c16 3Parchment Quill
Wow, what an interesting way to end it. "'I need a ride.'" Anyways, update soon.
4/16/2008 c16 47Helizabeth
o! what will Destry do? will he scream his head of at tyler? will he leave in a huff? i can't look! agh! no, the monster is eating my leg! agh...
4/13/2008 c15 3Parchment Quill
I am so sorry about not reviewing until now, but I am here now. Anyways, interesting chapter. It's good that you explained it all from Destry's perspective. Update soon.
4/9/2008 c15 1CharismaticOutCry
Oh gosh! Oh no!

I just read your whole story in one sitting and Oh My God!

I need to know what happens next! They'll be together in the end right?

You are a really wonderful writer. Keep up the good work.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »