for Marionette

1/17/2009 c1 20Grey of Solitude
Heh, marionette is one of my favorite words. Being abandoned is one of the worst feelings in the world. Awesome poem, I love it!
4/13/2008 c1 Deli
great job. ncie story. sad.
1/20/2008 c1 43lookin4nemo
very visual! I can see you hanging like a puppet! it is so descriptive that i got the picture in my head within the first two lines! This is really good!
1/12/2008 c1 2AuraofTruth
"I’m nothing…

No longer even a puppet…

You’re an accursed silhouette

But I’m less…

Like an odious ragdoll

Thrown away and left to die

Manipulated and cast aside…"

I can empathize with this. I am absolutely in love with this poem. You are an amazing poet! I hope to read more from you as well :)
1/10/2008 c1 11xDancingintheRainx
I like this a lot. The word choice you've used works perfectly for this piece-very powerful and intense. The mood fits in really well with the topic, and the imagery is very clear. Great job. Well done.
1/5/2008 c1 5Kaleidoscope23
I really like thie one..nice use of metaphor. You have nice word choice. Good work!
1/5/2008 c1 879Moondog Dozier
The word choice in this creates specific visuals. I like how this has both focus and emotion. Very well constructed.
1/4/2008 c1 76Kaia Zeffirelli
Once again, wow! You're very talented! This was great- loved the description. But is it fiction or nonfiction? Just curious- you don't have to answer. Hope it's fiction.

-K. Z.
1/4/2008 c1 82Billie.Joelle
Wow. I don't even know what to say. That was incredible. I can almost picture it in my mind. Very nice job.
1/4/2008 c1 75Vanyalli
Powerful choice of words. Makes you think... I like ^.^ Keep up the good writing!