for Letters to You

5/1/2009 c13 Elle Winters 9
short and kinda sweet. I don't get how to do any of the codes you explained though, well except for the frequency one and it being most likely E but then I won't get further than just writing E's.
2/12/2009 c13 Maelys
So cute! I like the encrypted note!
2/9/2009 c13 kayoko123
Short, simple and sweet!

I know I'm almost a year late in reading this story, but I somehow stumbled upon it (I seriously cannot recall how I got here. It's like 'click' and 'click' and then I get sucked into the story).

Regardless, thank you for writing something that is uncomplicated and wonderful in every way. I look forward to reading your other stories!
1/23/2009 c13 4Instant Noodles Productions
**hugs the story**

I want it now :)

-Plushie
1/18/2009 c13 SlrMagica
Aw, so waff-y there at the end, haha ^.^ I thought the ending was a little rushed (the last chapter came on really quick), but the epilogue was great. I also thought Luis was going to make an appearance in the actual story, but I'm glad you brought him into the epilogue. Loved the whole tickets/girl exchange thing too, haha. And I liked the.. "accent" if you will, that you had for Marcus and a few others- it made the dialogue (which flowed really well throughout) really natural. Good job with the story!
1/17/2009 c8 kaw97
Hasn't she been in his room before? The night of the party at the soccer house? This makes it sound like she's seeing it for the first time.

I love this story. It's fun and moves fast and the cryptography is a fun, unique touch.
1/17/2009 c9 1rysa
woah, this chapter made me feel like i ran a mile.

my heart is jumping all over the place. ahaha.

:]

you're a great writer; hands down.
1/16/2009 c13 Poptart Guava King
lol. sappy ending. not my norm but i definitely loved it! XD
1/13/2009 c13 intercostalspace
i loved it although i would have loved it even more if you kind of dragged the story before they got together. thanks again!
1/8/2009 c13 4auburnfusion
This is a really cute story. I enjoyed it, but I felt that there were some small loose ends you could have tied up. The way the whole cryptology class tied in everything with the letters was brilliant though, and really amusing. It's one amazing story and I just wanted to let you know that I really loved it so much. Amazing work, really.

-Bee
1/1/2009 c13 CocoLacroix
cute. so cute. loved it!
12/17/2008 c13 1xorosieox
Aww, how sweet! And what an adorably original play on the classic "love note" scenario. Good shit!
12/14/2008 c13 24Ravina
Incredible! How did you get such a good knowledge of cryptology?

You probably could have dragged it on for a bit longer, but I'm happy with your ending!

Great work!

- Rebekah
12/1/2008 c13 2Dreamer's Denial
I love it, this is absolutely fantastic!
11/22/2008 c13 4slee5133
c'est trop mignon! loved it. it was short, sweet and to the point.
284 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »