for A Million and One Ways to Begin a Conversation

8/31/2008 c1 13blurrylights
Oohh...that was a good one. I do that all the time too, create conversations in my mind before something actually happens. You did a great job of really showing her emotion, i know that sounds so teacherish, but I really felt what she was feeling. Your words conveyed the message really well. Anyway, good job! :)
8/10/2008 c1 blackbubbleblue
WOW very sweet and clean I don't know how else to describe it. It's perfect.
7/3/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Good story. The title makes me laugh. Nice work. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~
7/3/2008 c1 28friend 49
Awh I love this!

I think you're an excellent one-shot writer (and in general, too), even though you said you don't write them very often.

Good job!
6/7/2008 c1 rachelaine
i liked a lot. :) and no problem..i'm glad that you and your friend are working on rebuilding things.
6/6/2008 c1 4AnyMousse
Very good story. It was written very well and pulled me in. I was bummed to see it ended; I wanted it to go on for at least another chapter. But again, very good writing; keep up the good work.
5/30/2008 c1 centenarian
Well, I guess you just want us to imagine what happened in the end. Each to his own. Well, I've come across two stories of yours where they guy is avoiding the girl with no apparent reason. Just..."I'm busy". Now that's confusing. I guess you also want us to make up our own reasons for the guy's attitude. But nevertheless, it was nice, a bit saddening and all but still pleasant.
4/25/2008 c1 1d666lisa
Excellent story, beautifully written :)
4/24/2008 c1 x3life
aww this was really good =)
4/11/2008 c1 Norel
This was really good. I loved the way she was talking to herself in the car; it was funny and made her more real to me. But, I have to admit that I'm interested to see what happens next. Why was Michael avoiding her? Does he love her? I'd like to see a second chapter to this, but I still liked where you stopped even if you don't add anything
4/3/2008 c1 D-Mish
i want this continued.

argh.

what a good story starter it is.
3/30/2008 c1 xjennnny
veryy god;]
3/30/2008 c1 luv me like no other
This is such an adorable piece.
3/25/2008 c1 admit it.you luv me
_ This is a sad stry
3/18/2008 c1 7gulistala
Oh wow! My romantic side wanted the fic to go on,possibly some more mushy parts included. But I'm glad you stopped where you did. It is very fitting indeed. I have one-sided conversations when I'm pissed off, too, but after the actual confrontation has occurred. Yeah.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for some updates on your other fics! =D

gulistanlik