for A Million and One Ways to Begin a Conversation

2/13/2008 c1 31Cupid's Jinx
I've done that. Had conversations with myself, I mean.

I was in Chemistry yesterday, and a guy who was sat next to me went 'Laura, are you talking to yourself?', to which my best friend said 'Again, Jinxie? Ya know, I *am* here for you.'

He he

Love it

-x-
1/26/2008 c1 alidy
I have one-sided conversations to myself all the time, and I laughed a bit when I read this.

Anyway, that was one of the sweetest, cutest things I've ever read.

I love how you got me feeling with the main character, and I admit my gut clenched a bit at the end. It was a good ending, by the way. I love it when stories finish like that, and you don't know how it progresses and what its outcome is.

Good stuff.
1/17/2008 c1 28angelx18
M.. its a well rendered piece of work. =D

Though I don't exactly have conversations such as that with myself. haha.

-josie
1/12/2008 c1 5Mileana
Very nice oneshot. I think some of the best stories that are written are inspired from real life. I personally, don't speak to myself in cars but I know someone who does. He'll be glad to know he's not alone.

I keep mentioning emotions and blah, blah, blah in my reviews, but I have to say that you made her anger and frustation really relatable, especially in the begining. I can just see her glaring out in front as she drives. As with everything you write I was able to visualise this really well, therefore making me enjoy it more.

Lovely descriptions as always. I really liked the last few paragraphs toward the end, some really nice lines there. Speaking of the end and lines, I loved the last line. It was perfect. Simple as that.

Mileana x
1/10/2008 c1 VirginiaVortex
Would you be adverse to continuing this? It is wonderful as it is, but I'm interested to see what would happen next.

Bravo!
1/10/2008 c1 21Faith Adeline
Oh what an evil ending. Truly, truly evil. But, very good one shot. I have convos with myself a lot, so you are so not alone there. Keep up the amazing work!

Faith
1/10/2008 c1 76cm
That's so sweet! Please tell me that he feels the same way, and that was the reason he was avoiding her! And then they can live happily ever after :)
1/10/2008 c1 6LoveMySoul
Why would you do that to me? You stop right where we're supposed to see what happens! Oh well, I guess I have to use my imagination now.
1/10/2008 c1 BlackBerry.28
Hey, um... it was good, I think. But I'd like to know what happened later.
1/10/2008 c1 34Kendal
Seriously? I'm not the only one who does this? I must have at least as many conversations with myself before talking to someone, and it never, ever plays out like I imagined. The good news is that it can achieve one of two things - either make you angrier, or calm you down, depending on which direction things go.

This is an interesting little vignette because it captures something so essential - we pigeonhole people, expect them to react a certain way, and even imagining so many different scenarios about someone you know so well, in the end, you just have to wait to see what happens, because people and situations are so unpredictable.

[t had taken all of four seconds to fall in love, four years for me to admit my feelings to myself, and only four months to break my heart.] This sentence is fantastic.

Very nicely done. It's, oh, so easy to identify with the narrator here, and it works without too much unnecessary background information. The ending is perfect (although, I have to admit, I'd love to know what he says to her).
1/10/2008 c1 2Most.Beautiful.Whiskers
Wow, this was seriously good! I almost cried, that's how bad I felt for the girl. I wonder why Michael was avoiding her...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this oneshot! Oh, and that I absolutely love DMAS, although I don't think I've ever really reviewed to it (for which I apologize). Can I just say, while we're here, that I am totally in love with Ryan? Well, I am. Just saying.

Once again, great oneshot! It was very moving, and very realistic. I liked how you really connected with it in more than one way because you added personal experiences.

Well, see ya' at DMAS!
1/10/2008 c1 5rambles.music.love.life
Wow. :)
1/10/2008 c1 4Kerokim
I love this. good job! ^_^
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3