for I Like My Point of View

1/5/2010 c1 Blackers
lol 'in case of emergancy: break dance' so funny
1/19/2008 c1 Silver Brook
that was nice...but what were you thinking rearaning the books ?...lol..na dont worry...when im at a store and see soemthing out of place i'll fix it..no im obsessivre compulsive...lol...laterz !
1/13/2008 c1 2Queen Jay
Hilarious! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does strange things in bookstores... though my exploits involve placing the Bible on the Sci-Fi shelves and actually writing comments in books... in pencil, of course, I'm not THAT cruel... but I always like to think that my readers coming home innocently with a book from Borders might be amused when they reach the end of a long boring chapter and come across the insert: Suddenly, there was a large explosion. EVERYTHING is made better by a large explosion.

And if you tell me this was all fiction and you've never actually done any of it, I will weep.
1/11/2008 c1 21so i sing to the stars
Hah - after reading your profile, it's obvious you're going to continue writing. xP Sheesh. Way to make me look stupid. ;)

Anywho, this was really, really cute.

It made me smile and feel happy.

And it made me jealous of your amazing writing skills, which include detailed but not overdone descriptions, excellent word choice, and wonderfully-phrased phrasing. No grammatical errors! No typos (okay, so there were one or two.)!

What more could a reader ask for?
1/11/2008 c1 6asylum writer
Random quotes on post-it notes in the books? I love that... I think I'll try it some time. Hilarious.

I like that she rearranges the books as she sees fit, though I might not try that one.

Well written. It's on its way to my favorites.