for Erupted Nightmares In My Shattered Dreams

2/19/2008 c6 erikahstar13
OMG! Ou

Lovers this.

SO they're each others' dirty little secrets. Lol

Or however you wanna say it lol :D

Whichever.

Lovers this story Sammy!
2/19/2008 c6 1tanya2byour21
I loved it Sammy and so can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

2/10/2008 c5 Snowalchemist55
^-^ Loved it! Hopefully Conner and Naliyah can be friends ^-^ I can't wait to see more! Write soon!
2/10/2008 c5 erikahstar13
I lovers it!

She finally becomes their daughter.

No surprise about the attempted suicide. Lol.

I still lovers it.

Post More Soon.

Oh by the way, who wrote the poem?
2/9/2008 c5 dOrKy-GuRl03
hm interesting..i like it...does that mean that conner likes her or something?...can't wait for the next chapter to update...bye..bye...
2/8/2008 c5 tanya2byour21
Oh Sammy I loved this chapter and I like that Conner finaly told her what his deal was. Great chapter and I loved it please please post more when you can.

1/28/2008 c4 erikahstar13
Lol. You did forget to put the disclaimer. lol :P

I lovers this chapter. Especially the 'Easter Bunny' line.

I would copy and paste it but I'm kind of lazy to c&p. lol.

I like both POVs. Whichever one you would go with.
1/28/2008 c4 darkgurl92
wow..derick..deserved it...wat's the plan with aiden and conner...update soon..
1/28/2008 c4 Snowalchemist55
Wow! Loved it! Aiden is nice...but needs to be more patient *Nods* ^^ I prefer the third person POV that you wrote in, first person is ok, but I think Third is better, that's just my opinion! Keep writing more!
1/28/2008 c4 5A.M. Riveros
and dont forget the disclaimer for the song from anastasia! wouldnt want you to get into trouble for that. great job so far. i think i like the 3rd person POV, its gets the thoughts of everyone, not just Naliyah
1/28/2008 c4 1tanya2byour21
Sammy I loved that chapter. I love how she knocked him out with that math book and beat the crap out of him that was so cool. I can't wait to see what Aiden will do when it finlly sinks into his thick head. Keep up the great writing and please please please post more when you can.

1/21/2008 c3 darkgurl92
i like it...what's the deal...omg...update soon...cant wait...
1/21/2008 c3 1MiniMari
I love this story!

Please please update soon.

x
1/21/2008 c3 erikahstar13
Oh...Naliyah's a cutter. Ou.

I lovers the update Sammy! :D.

I think i like first person better. Only cause it shows most on what Naliyah's thinking and going through. But that's my opinion.
1/21/2008 c3 1tanya2byour21
I can't wait to find out what the deal is. I like the thrid person better. Great chapter Sammy and sorry I did not reply in the last one. LOL. Keep up the great writing and post more soon. You know I will make sure you do. LOL

36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »