for Tutor

8/13/2014 c1 guest
Yeah, this was cute :)
9/3/2013 c1 1APassionForReadingAndWriting
I love this story! It's absolutely fantastic. It's the fifth time I've read in just a week! Great story! :)
9/19/2012 c1 heal me forever
ts super adorbale lovely one :)
9/11/2012 c1 Guest
LOl haha that was a fun read :)
12/12/2010 c1 7YourCritic
In the words of Tina Fey: "Superman's doing good, you're doing well."

Love it.
5/24/2010 c1 eiyuang999
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
12/24/2009 c1 1cerulean-azure
Liked it. A lot. You did very very good. Or was it well? ;)
11/2/2009 c1 6SunsetRainbow
That's cute
10/25/2009 c1 Icyfire4w5
1) Believe me, none of my English teachers has taught me the difference between a semi-colon and a colon. Humph, they expect us to figure grammar out on our own?

2) I've been wondering-if Dave is so poor in English, then why is he still majoring in English? I mean, won't his professors "advise" him to switch to some other major? Hence, I don't know whether I should laugh or cry when I read that he has been pretending so that Autumn will tutor him. Gosh, he's so daring.
7/28/2009 c1 5I Murder on Impulse
Aw so cute!

xx

Ali
6/17/2009 c1 Mithee
I love it
3/22/2009 c1 10i found nemo
You know, I think I loved this one-shot even more because it had to do with writing...It was so cute and I couldn't help but smile at the end! And thank goodness Dave wasn't as terrible at writing as you initially made him out to be - that would have absolutely killed him in my eyes. But you didn't and he's a real brain...and I might be in love with a fictional character, all because he can write well!
3/21/2009 c1 ukrgrl
lol nice story :) i thought it was pretty funny
3/20/2009 c1 24Ravina
Loved it!

- Rebekah
3/5/2009 c1 4Alivta Wright aka mmjohn
You should extent this and make it into a full-blown story! Turor is genius! A very great read, well-written, and creative! I really like Dave and Autumn. Plus the story was funny, which is always good. So yeah, I think it was great!

I'm looking down at some of your reviews. He he. I live in Florida and 'throwed'is used more often here then I would like to admit, not all of us are that backwards. lol. Anyway great one-shot, that should be extended (wink, wink) cause I would totally read it. lol.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »