for Tutor

1/15/2009 c1 2EnchantedKorean
That's one of my pet peeves too! I can't stand it when people don't know how to properly use good and well...ugh. I liked this story!
12/27/2008 c1 13blurrylights
That last line, with the well vs good thing was funny. Overall, I really liked this. Creative and cute. Good job! :)
11/2/2008 c1 Ethereal Fae
Oh my, that was a riot! Autumn sounds just like me. I'm constantly correcting people. Haha. You underestimate your talent as a writer. This is the best, most unique thing I've ever read. Usually stories about writing are pretty boring and straight to the point, but dang, this was excellent.

You did very 'good'! :P
9/28/2008 c1 16desire to be unique
Really cute. I really liked it. The part about how Dave started to feel that everyone around him was all crap, and so couldn't write, but then how just one person's short drabble about everything that goes on in life and the fakeness of it all, allured him towards Autumn. It was really very nice.
9/24/2008 c1 7gulistala
Wow, Mr Hottie is really smart. No just academically, haha.
9/7/2008 c1 10Electric Rose
Haha, i loved this, very cute :)

I pretty much laughed the whole way through. escpecially the part where she's like, "i can't have a stalker right now!"

that was funny. and then she like, offered to provide him with other more stalkable girls :P

very good, totally loved it :D
9/6/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
Yay! I liked that! the stalkerish tutoring thing. Except it turned out not to be so stalkerish ater all. Well... It was well-written. And funn at parts. You're a good writer, so... I don't know what to say, really. Favorited.
5/27/2008 c1 1Robyn2250
Hahaha, I just read your author's note and my family does the exact same thing. When I try to correct them, they just say that they are do-gooders and I am a do-weller.

This was adorable. I loved that he didn't really need help, he just wanted to be closer to her.
5/24/2008 c1 13JaeB
This piece isn't as bad as you make it out to be. I happen to like the "English" tutoring. lol Did you ever actually write an essay on "fake people"? Trust me, I can relate to that scenario.

Anyway, your obsession with proper English is no big deal. Since I live in Florida, I hear so called words like "twiced", "throwed" etc. You can imagine how I cringe at them.

This was a nice one shot. Keep up the great work. Never stop using your creative imagination.

yours truly,

-Jae-
4/30/2008 c1 MonkeyMagic
YAY! i loved it ^_^
3/20/2008 c1 7sketchingaCYNiC
ahahaha dude i can so relate to the grammar thing. i like this story because it's such a great twist! the guy stalking the girl and pretending to be dumb... hahaha. good stuff.
3/7/2008 c1 3PhotographanAngel
I loved it!

Great job =]
2/20/2008 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
aww! This was really cute! I loved it! :)

Bec
2/11/2008 c1 2mia5081
Loved it!

~Mia
1/17/2008 c1 4GrannyP
This had me laughing from the beginning... with her telling him how terrible he was at writing. I knew some people who really WERE terrible writers at the college level. It had me wondering how in the world they even got in to college in the first place. Oh, how wonderful it would have been to tell them that... but I digress.

Very good one-shot! Adorable characters and meet-cute.

And now I must admit that the whole well/good issue has always been a weakness of mine.

Nice job with this!