for Tutor

1/15/2008 c1 14CK Shorty
Found this in a C2 of one-shots, and I enjoyed reading it! It was very cute and original. Good job.
1/15/2008 c1 3Katie Valentine
Ah ahahhaha, it was so cute! :D and sweet too! totally made my day, so thank you for writing this piece!
1/14/2008 c1 49Pinkamoo
Aw, that's cute. I generally don't use proper grammar when I talk - but when I write it's different, I'll try to fix my speech!

Though I talk more proper then my friends, I speak words they don't know the meaning of! Good story!
1/13/2008 c1 svvitch
Aww, that's cute! When I read the summary, I was skim reading, so I assumed that it was you talking about how bad this was, and I was like "Aww, don't bash yourself!" I'm glad I clicked it, though! The characters are quite realistic. XD I enjoyed reading it.
1/13/2008 c1 2writesstuff
omg! i loved this! lol Its SOO going to my faves!
1/12/2008 c1 28woodstock1969
Hey! I loved this piece. Dave was absolutely adorable, and his scheme to get to know Autumn was great. I also liked the last sentence; it repeated a humorous idea expressed earlier, an excellent tactic.

Like Autumn (and you, it would seem, from your note at the end), I'm a bit of a grammar-freak. For instance, in my school's dining hall, there's a buffet-like table called the "Farmer's Market" filled with fresh fruit and such...but the sign above it stating its name lacks an apostrophe. It drives me completely insane! The sign makes it seem as though they were selling farmers or something. I wouldn't have noticed that the sign even existed, but a friend of mine who happens to be the copy editor for the school newspaper pointed it out. Now it bothers me every time I look at it!

Wow, I just went on a grammar rant... sorry.

Great job!
1/12/2008 c1 saNyu hIkArI
I liked how you personalized your story by adding the inside joke with your family, making the story a bit, well, you-ish. Also, it's perfect for the ending. Keep up the good work!

Later days,

saNyu
1/11/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
It felt a little rushed at the end, and there were some writing mistakes (awkwardness), but other than that, this was a creative plot (though somewhat predictable). I liked it. (: It was generally well-written, and Autumn is so funny when she's ranting. XD I'm very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
1/11/2008 c1 x3life
aw this was really cute! =) i enjoyed reading it. and the whole thing with how he discovered who she was was sweet. and the pretending to be sucky thing... haha
1/11/2008 c1 pete's sake delete the account
Haha cute! Not the cliché "I wanted to get to know you better" but "I wanted to learn from you." Love it.
1/11/2008 c1 10sweet vanilla mint
Aw... so sweet. :) I want someone to say that to me, too! Hahaha. :) Great job. Thanks for posting!
1/11/2008 c1 SparklingStar25
This is so cute!

love it!
1/11/2008 c1 1Uniquely Proud
Hey! Great writing! I'm just wondering why hasn't anyone reviewed yet. Jeez,this is a good story. :)

Love this story. Very nice and calming somehow...lol

Added to Favourite Stories. Normally,I don't read One-shots..lol :)
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3