for Teddy Bears Are Cool I swear

4/16/2008 c4 Zoey Poison
Fantastic! I love the story.

I can't get enough of it! I hope you keep writing.
3/25/2008 c4 6Charlotte Isla
That was a cliffie! You better update soon. It's really good and interesting. Keeps you pinned to your seat, you know? But I like it so far. Well written too. : D
3/24/2008 c4 63Midnight Adrenaline
If you don't update the FPT (Fiction Press Terrorists) will kidnap YOU! So please update. Love the suspense though.
3/24/2008 c4 1overE
Cliffie! (Sigh)... oh well, at least there's two updates in two days... which is great. Keep it up!

-Biohazard
3/24/2008 c3 Midnight Adrenaline
Keep updating.
3/23/2008 c3 1overE
Aye... creepy. Looking forward to more.
3/23/2008 c2 1overE
Ek! Should be something...
3/22/2008 c2 27Just Silly Me
WHOA oh dang!

I'm not getting the title so far. Sorry. Again, a few grammar mistakes here and there, but if you make me your beta reader again I can just edit them out anyway.

But that's a scary chapter! -eeps-

sorry that's my trademark.

Well, message me if you want to yell at me for being a little rude and all, k?

Just Silly Me
3/22/2008 c1 Just Silly Me
Cool character, but...

OK, it's a great chap. But I have a problem with grammar when it's not absolutely PERFECT. It was somewhere in the middle, by the way, and if you want me to beta read it for you I'll be your guest.

Oh yeah, and two different speakers can't share a paragraph. You made that mistake somewhere toward the end.

And I also got terribly confused because you used third person in the beginning and then switched to first. That really confused me.

Don't worry, I make these mistakes too. I'm a pretty young author if I dare say so myself. Good story, and I absoutely LOVE THE NAME TERRA! I love names that I don't see often!

Great chapter! Will go looking at the others. But please fix your grammar and you'll be awesome!

Just Silly Me
3/17/2008 c1 6Charlotte Isla
Hey, thanks for adding my story to one of your favorites. I greatly appreciated and I hope you continue to like it. I will get around to reading yours, and I'm glad that I get to meet the new author. Also, I love to give people advices on their writings and my thoughts on it. Especially when they have writer's block, so after I finish reading your chapters, you may be welcome to ask any questions or help for your story and I'll be there. : )

-Charlotte
3/17/2008 c2 63Midnight Adrenaline
Good, I like it! Keep writing.
1/12/2008 c1 1overE
Hmm... a few errors, but it's not noticable. A bit cliche maybe, but I'd like to see what you do with this.

-Biohazard