for Are You Still Here?

10/22/2008 c9 3OldCringeAccount
OH! This is getting so very good! Keep writing, keep writing! *hops up and down*

Really, you are a VERY talented writer. This story is so amazing! It's flawless! It could be published!

I'll be waiting for your next chapter! :D
8/12/2008 c7 OldCringeAccount
I'm sorry once again for not reviewing in so long. I haven't read Chapter 7 yet, but I will soon when I have the time. Your Prologue is really frightening, but that's what makes it so amazing. It's scary to think of a world like that. Anyway, your story is still really good, please continue! :D

I'm just confused about one thing. Is the Lyvia here supposed to be the same person as the Livia in the first chapter, and you just accidentally spelled it wrong? Or is it a totally different person? Or are the readers not supposed to know yet?
6/2/2008 c5 OldCringeAccount
Now comes the fun bit! Oh no! What are they going to do to her? Please continue! And I'm sorry for not reviewing until now. I have been so busy with end-of-the-school-year things.
4/29/2008 c5 chocolatecaramel
Heya! :)

OK. So...here's the review that I promised:

Honestly, I was a bit surprised when I read in the second chapter that the "I" was a "she."

Anyway, this story is really interesting...and intriguing. The way you describe the plot, the events, the people...makes the readers want to read on...to know what happens next.

Just proofread it because I found several typos.

But...this is a nice story. So good luck on it! :)
3/15/2008 c4 OldCringeAccount
This is so amazing! Your writing style is wonderfully unique, and I love that I don't really know what's going on yet. It makes me want to keep reading! Please update!
1/21/2008 c3 J.P. Alexander
Just read chapters 2 and 3. The new info helped a lot, and the writing style is still good. I like the idea of forbidden books. The change of point of view in chapter 3 made it just a little confusing, espcially because you also changed from first person narrative to third person. This had good pacing, though. Chapter 2 moved really fast, and I can understand because I do that sometimes, too. But slow it down a little so that we have time to understand what's going on.

Keep it up!
1/20/2008 c1 J.P. Alexander
This is pretty good writing. I know you said it's in the works, but I would've liked to know a little something more about what was going on and why they had to part. Just a little, maybe even just a couple of words, would've been enough. Good luck!