for It All Started With A Crash

2/8/2008 c14 bobbychu
I love this story and the characters are so cute and believable, well except Emma. I didn't expect her to be such a bitch. Sorry mind my language. However, as much as I love your story I really think that bad grammar takes away from the story line and your writing style. Besides that keep up the amazing work. your story is getting so cutee!
2/8/2008 c13 1tanya2byour21
I really liked how his family acted and I love that she old Emma and her family off. Great chapter and please post more when you can.
2/6/2008 c13 lovetowonder
aswome story!

please update soon!
2/6/2008 c13 simplycarol
aw.

what a cute chapter.

a couple spelling and grammar mistakes

but, that was pretty good.

well

i hope you update soon
2/6/2008 c13 twinklegoesthesea
aw so cute
2/6/2008 c13 9CountryGal17
aw so cute! yes they are gonna get together! makes me so happy ah! update soon!
2/6/2008 c13 4Nicole Deming
I loved how they told off Emma she deserved it. How can she act like such a bitch to her. Its not even right. I woulda slapped her again. I think her and Carter are too cute. I cant wait for you to update.
2/6/2008 c13 2Lady of Confusion
UPDATE SOON!
2/6/2008 c13 4Yuura
Wow...this is interesting...hm amazingly they do like each other so I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. :)
2/6/2008 c12 Junie-Jun
aw.i liked this chapter
2/5/2008 c12 9CountryGal17
so cute! and really sad OMG I can't believe they kicked her out! I think it would be really cute if she and Carter got together! update soon
2/5/2008 c12 2Lady of Confusion
UPDATE SOON!
2/5/2008 c12 4Yuura
Wow...this is getting interesting every minute that goes by. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter too. :)
2/5/2008 c12 simplycarol
nice chapter.

i love it.

well, anyway

update soon
2/5/2008 c12 Sydney
wait

so her mom and dad gave her an ultimum and yet her mom wants to be apart of her grandchilds life - what hypocrite

Carters so sweet

so is Gavin with coming up with the idea

and I would difintely love a brother like Aiden - he is so sweet to move out too
394 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »