for It All Started With A Crash

2/4/2008 c12 1tanya2byour21
This chapter made me cry and only because I am sappy and it was that good. I want a big brother Like Aiden and Gavin. And friends like she has with the exsecpsion of Emma. I love how they are all sticking together to help then with this. I love this story and so can't wait to read the next chapter please post more when you can.

Tanya
2/4/2008 c12 6lexaxo
ok, this is michelle[: this was a great chapter! i'm so happy carter and her i getting much closer than before. i can't wait when they get together[:!
2/4/2008 c12 windybidindy
wohoo i love ur story! 4 some weird reason i acually cried at some parts n my mom came into da room n than she was like why r u cryin n im like im readin a good story dats why! and than she was like... somethings going... and than she left. LOL now dats weird! pls update soon!
2/3/2008 c11 2righthere431
woah never expected that from emma tsk
2/3/2008 c10 3emotionless-stares
aw carter is so sweet
2/3/2008 c11 2Lady of Confusion
omg! update soon!
2/2/2008 c11 michelle
HAHAHA CLOSETS! i hate emma, i wanna punch her in the face. gurr, im so happy carter is so sweet lol great chapter, update soon sexy kitten
2/2/2008 c10 michelle
great chappie[: i loved it haha.
2/2/2008 c11 4Yuura
Ouch that hurts...okay I'm glad eveything is going okay and all. I hope Gracie's and Carter's relationship turns out okay. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. :)
2/2/2008 c11 simplycarol
aww.

that was sad.

why did Emma have to do that?

well

thanks for updating

anyway

update soon again

haha
2/2/2008 c11 Junie-Jun
How rude! your suppose to support a friend not discourage them.
2/2/2008 c10 8duckliy543
wtf.

she has to go thecollege

2/2/2008 c10 simplycarol
aw.

so cute.

i love your story.

well

anyway

update soon
2/1/2008 c10 2righthere431
dun dun dun shes pregnant but its so sweet that carter is gonna be there for her =]
2/1/2008 c10 4Yuura
Hm...interesting. I wonder how they will go through with this now. I'm hoping it goes well so I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. :)
394 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »