for The mental Patient and the Asylum!

3/26/2002 c5 4Azalee Schmetterling
That was good. A ittle creepy, but good.
12/20/2001 c5 Agent Green
Hey, I really enjoyed the story. Keep it up. I hope I can help you on making a new horror story. But this story was really good. You got to review some of my stories. Firstly, Review The Wicked CLown,Drem Demon, Insect Infestation. You don't have to review them but I just need the reviews. But seriously I would help you on making a new horror story.
7/1/2001 c3 Ria
Hey! I like reading this story, its very good. Hey, email me sometime. I remember we used to talk on AOL all the time but AOL says you changed your screen name!
4/17/2001 c2 Irish Star 2 lazy 2 sign in
Hey, Fran. Its Cassandra (Claire). Good story! Luv the angst! Keep up the excellent work!
4/16/2001 c1 SICILIANANGEL19 AKA DREAMGURL0717
OKAY. I AM GLAD I GOT REVIEWS AND I THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING. I WILL BE CONTINUING MY STORY SOON. WELL, AS FOR A QUESTION I HAD HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:

Q. HOW DID HE KNOW THE FAUCET WAS ON?

A. WELL, I AM MAKING ALFRED FERVADO TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE ESP. WHEN I CONTINUE THE CHAPTERS YOU WILL SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE MEANING.
4/15/2001 c1 Diana
Great story! How did he know the faucet wasn't turned on? I really want to read more. Please get the next chapter out soon.
4/7/2001 c1 LilyEvans2001
one of the scariest things I have ever read...interesting, very much so. I can already see the problem of the patient; my mom studied psychology in college, but not for long. Very good!
4/6/2001 c1 Claire
Fran, great story! It seems so..real! Hurry up w/ the next chapter ok? I hate cliff hangers! Hurry! *Evil laugh* bwahahahah! You can write horror! Hurry w/ next chapter! :-) Later!