for Didn't Mean to Hurt You

12/17/2010 c1 1authorLH
great story! :D
5/6/2010 c1 2Cee.wat.i.live.for
Aww I really like this but the end is kinda sad :(. this is still very well written though.
4/7/2009 c1 1musicstar1
So sad. But with the drama in it, it was great! Good job.
8/26/2008 c1 1Writing4Eternity
Interesting
2/24/2008 c1 Chrissy
I liked where this is going...much cause it reminds me of my own life...not everything, but the basic concept of it all. Make it Work!
2/2/2008 c1 asklefjaeihog
Thanks for the review!

Save for a few typos, I really liked this; it captured the essence of user guys with emotional nitwittage. Plus the girls that stay with them. I want to shake everyone like that!

I don't know the song, but the lyrics are fitting.
1/23/2008 c1 Octello
Yes! Loved this to death. The drama of heartbreak, anger and angst is glorious. So let us revel in it!
1/21/2008 c1 6LiME-GREEN-CAPES
aw, so sad :( but really good
1/15/2008 c1 you're so postmodern
Jage! I was excited to see the author alert yesterday with your new one-shot. And also, It Was Only A Kiss sounds very intriguing. Can't wait to hear more.

I've never heard this song but I loved the lyrics and how the story that went with it was in snippets. Even though we didn't get to see the surrounding and tidbits about the characters, it went really in depth with each glance. My favorite was the last two paragraphs, it was a sad twist.
1/14/2008 c1 LadyluckAJ
Wow excellent. ..I am glad to see that you gave us another story, even if it was just a one-shot. I can't wait till you start to a new full story.
1/14/2008 c1 8BookBadger
I really liked this. I loved how the lyrics fit with the story but now i'm gonna give some constructive criticism.

1. Some of your sentences lost meaning due to excess longness

-She said with a smile, joking for the most part but the other, the smaller part deadly serious. (Maybe split into 2 sentences)

-She hadn't meant to imply that he was lying to her she just got insecure sometimes.(Also maybe split)

2. Do you know that? (change to her)

3.Last Two paragraphs seemed kind off weak. I know that they add depth, but it might be better if they rewritten or shortened.

Love the story, please take no offense at my criticism

-Kyle
1/14/2008 c1 Unknowning
JAGE! God, I haven't been on fictionpress in so freaking long, and I got an author alert about this and was like "whoa when was the last time I was on there?" I loved this, the emotion was sent clearly to the reader and I think every girl can somehow relate to this. And "It Was only a Kiss" sounds very interesting, can't wait until you post it =]