for Strawberry Cake

8/7/2020 c1 Guest
this was really cute
6/17/2016 c1 66AlysonSerenaStone
Loved this! I just loved how random it was!
4/16/2013 c1 Dandy352
It's alright. Random thoughts are the best, usually. This one's hilarious :) Thanks for writing it!
1/6/2013 c1 3the-booky-bookworm
This is so sweet! It's adorable and fluffy and the way it ends leaves me hanging a bit, but on second thought is actually the perfect place to end it! So good! xx
11/14/2012 c1 heal me forever
soo good :)
8/14/2012 c1 absentmindedp
Haha - those last few lines were priceless. :D Aaron trying to be sexual and Sarah shutting him down quickly. This is great!
7/28/2012 c1 LollyRabbit
too lazy to sign in.
This was totally awesome! I can totally relate to Sarah drooling over manga characters and yaoi, because let's be honest, watching two ridiculously yum guys go at it is hot.
Lol, I like Aaron's reaction to everything as well, your writing is cute, light-hearted, realistic and funny as well.
2/22/2012 c1 1ImightBeCrazyforYou
The manga reminds me of the mangas my best friend had which was also yuoi and had...nevermind I'l stop there :) anyways, I loved it! Especially when she was allergic to strawberries at the end!
1/26/2012 c1 4HayleeBailey
Squeal! Adorablelishes! Freaken amazing and adorable, i laughed when you said his pants were half way down his ass.. lol im so immature
11/27/2011 c1 46SwimmingThroughExistance
had me in splits! lolzeeeeeeeeee! sorry a bit too hyper after that laughing fit:) keep writing more of these cute oneshots of yours
11/15/2011 c1 4Reeciez
O em giiii. I'm allergic to strawberries! Capital moment there, the fluff was totally, unbearably choke on cherries(and strawberries) cute! ~^,^~
9/19/2011 c1 1DofD
Fluff!
4/16/2011 c1 LivinLyfe2TheFullest
i dont get the end but its cute
12/6/2010 c1 Rachie
That was... kinda awesome, actually. I like how you leave us guessing as to the nature of their relationship before the story.
10/29/2010 c1 Bubbly Girl
Very cute! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl