for Invisible To You

3/26/2008 c1 6ForeverxDreaming
I think we all feel like this at one point or another, sadly!

-Dreamer
3/11/2008 c1 6jenny1000
wow, this is really good. i can definitely relate to it - you describe it perfectly. i like the rhyming too.
1/21/2008 c1 32Dreaming Chica
Wow such emotion in this poem! Love the wording, and the rhyming! The detail in this poem makes you feel like you are in that situation, feeling those emotions.

Well done!

♥ Dreaming Chica ♥
1/20/2008 c1 30End-of-forever
Exactly! This was very, very well done. That feeling of just beating your head against a brick wall of indifference is pretty familiar. It always surprises me when I can't get people to like me...I mean, we're both people, so there should be a connection right there, but it often feels like I'm a totally different species.
1/20/2008 c1 alwaysthereforyou
Very sad but I can definitely relate to this. I know the feeling of invisibility, some people think its a superpower but it's not necessarily one that I would choose. Good luck with everything, I'm sorry you feel this too. I really like the rhyme scheme that this has, it's very well written. Everything I've read of yours is really great. :)
1/16/2008 c1 62Kiwi-kiwi6
That's how I feel a lot of the time. Very good.
1/15/2008 c1 82Billie.Joelle
Wow. That was so... real! I hope that's not based on real-life happenings. But the way you worded it was... Exquisite! Very nice work, very nice. Keep writing!