for Mayhem, Murder and Manolo's

2/10/2010 c6 2Lullaby Street
GAH! where is the next chapter to this?

AGH! seriously? I wanted to read...

well this is very interesting, so interesting I think you should begin updating this again! Please.
2/10/2010 c4 Lullaby Street
oh hershey kisses!

btw I think I should tell you you have such a funny way of writing, well, funny characters. Its simply (here it comes)very funny.

Sorry but that was totally not done on porpouse. You know, I've always had an issue writing that word, porpose..i think thats how its spelled. Anyways, nice story line. Intriguing indeed.
2/10/2010 c3 Lullaby Street
yay! I hadn't read this story yet. Whenever I have a fairies and snapples story craving, I go to read the ones you've completed in previous times...luckily, I haven't wasted them all.

Anyways, this sounds very funny..if you ignore the whole missing friend thing.

So yeah...update soon girlie.
3/22/2009 c1 3creakingbones
Oh man!

I've only read the prologue...and aha! You sure know how to write! =D

This is like, the perfect mix of light humor and wit! Haha, congrats~ =D

3/9/2009 c5 smile at the sun
I love that Toby has a rich chocolate voice. and I hope a PI can do better than the police... who were so sympathetic. great chapter. I love Charlie's awkwardness. please update soon. :)
3/8/2009 c5 holly is fainting
Hmm, mystery Dutch man. Very interesting. You update fast, good stuff!
3/6/2009 c4 holly is fainting
Ooh I love the story. I hate Emily though, why is she so judgmental? I'd really like Charlie to give that girl a good verbal beating. Bring her down from her little pedestal. Annoying girl. lol.

Update soon!
3/5/2009 c1 holly is fainting
I'm going to get past the prologue, I promise! lol. Right now I'm just trolling for new stories to read so I don't have enough to time to read it all but this story looks like it's going to be lots of fun. Your style is witty without trying to be, it seems to come very naturally to you. And the plot sounds very unique. Adding it to alerts and I'll be back to read the rest v. v. soon!
3/2/2009 c4 smile at the sun
Great story. I love Charlie, and her niceness and social ineptness. and I love Leighton, too, so I hope she doesn't get murdered. and I love the set of character you have, here. Please update soon.
6/20/2008 c7 plastic.cherries
Seriously, you need to continue your stories! I don't think I could bear it if you never finished any of them! I can't wait for the rest!
6/12/2008 c7 1Enaid
okay so i love the story but i really do hate how she doesnt know leighton at all. i mean i do know that they went to separate schools and all but urgh slightly annoying. i kinda want to read emily's side of the story she's not quite the bitch i earlier believed her to be. anywhoo hope you update soon
6/12/2008 c3 Enaid
no no no no. ah poor leighton but heh she threw up on emily haha
6/12/2008 c2 Enaid
this. is. amazing. im hooked so on i go to read some more
5/30/2008 c1 35Frau Welt
Hey Hey! Don't know what you were thinking when you posted this, but neat prolouge! :D
5/30/2008 c7 4Georgianna