for Angel

3/16/2008 c1 39Finwe
(Sniffs) That was beautiful! Your choice of words was amazingly diverse and unique. Many times you managed to say the same things in completely different and refreshing ways. Reading it, I feel as if I've been swept away in a magnificent book where our hero is being protected on his long journey by a wondrous guardian angel. Fantastic job!
2/6/2008 c1 3torn pieces
Sweet :)
2/4/2008 c1 1nottoknow
oh wow

amazing

she sounds like one hell of a friend:) well done!
2/2/2008 c1 14Indred Dragon
Very powerful stuff. I can tell you have a lot of feeling behind this and for the girl Angel. (who is lucky i might add to have a guy write her such a beautiful poem)

good stuff, keep writing
1/31/2008 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
This was exquisite.. The use of a number of different angels was very suited and lovely. Just such a moving and beautiful poem.
1/29/2008 c1 SnackySnackSnackSnackSnack
I love it. And not just cause my nickname is Angel. xD
1/28/2008 c1 36Ghost Planet
Wonderful poem and your use of language is great! I love it.

Keep writing!

-x-Eilish.
1/21/2008 c1 612simpleplan13
the imagery and word choice is beautiful... the idea of how powerful love can be is wonderfully expressed in this piece... amazing job
1/20/2008 c1 368EWindheim
Very beautiful. You have a wonderful grasp of imagry and you've got a fantastic vocabulary. My only suggestion would be to put a bit of punctuation in it in a way to help with the flow. Just a suggestion. After all, poetry grants one freedom to do whatever they please.
1/20/2008 c1 76Kaia Zeffirelli
WOW! Amazing, as always! You are definitely improving, if that's even possible! I love this- very well-written and the rhythm is flawless! Wish a guy would write a poem about me like that! =)

-Katrina
1/19/2008 c1 43lookin4nemo
wow this is so awasome(i can't spell)i love this one alot! keep it up and great vocab! I can't even understand some of the words but they still send shivers up my spine! great job! I looked at all of your other stuff and added you to my favorite authors list!They all are just amazing
1/19/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Sweet poem. Nice work with description. Good job!

~Twilight Starr~
1/19/2008 c1 82Billie.Joelle
Very, very nice. Incredible. Nothing more to say! That was so good. Good job.