for bittersweet

8/30/2015 c1 Risa95
I'm surprised that the manga format works. If only I have the slightest bit of artistic talent, I would've made this into a proper manga. Sadly, I can only draw stick figures. Haha...
Also, I love the story and the issue content on bulimia. It was handled well and the resolution was cute. I was excited that there's French in this too because I'm learning it at the moment and it felt like I was really reading manga in French XD Good work
5/16/2012 c1 marshmallow7
i actually really love the way this was written. i thought it was uber interesting and just a great story. i was actually reading this in my head as a manga, pictures and all. haha
6/9/2011 c1 5Aime Atem
Marvelously handled. I would love to read this manga some day!
2/11/2011 c1 Gaweldr
Oh wow, it was really cool. It's really surprising but I like the "manga" way (it' the first time I read a story writed like this), I can make my own pictures but with a guide...

Aha and I adore when I read french sentence in stories ! (I'm french !)

Really cool story too. A little sad, but hope is there at the end. Amboise is a really sweet guy.

Cartoon pastries to indicate personnality is a fun and likeable idea ! :D

Good job :D
11/19/2010 c1 Jaded Devil
*_* This is such a nice little read. I love the "theatre" aspect of it - how I could just imagine this as a movie playing on my screen.
12/13/2008 c1 1ngt
i love this!

cute oneshot.

i hope you draw/write more about these two characters.
10/14/2008 c1 8Written
wow, awesome! this was really sweet and it had a lot of heart behind it. I've never read anything presented this way (it doesnt seem like a script format in the official sense, but the same idea) but its a good job.
7/1/2008 c1 Hiniku
Simply beautiful.
3/18/2008 c1 33redexted
A wonderful story. It's sweet but with a healthy dose of reality check in it. (Though I personally don't understand a word of French...)

I especially like the descriptions of the settings and camera shots - they're simple but clear and very visually effective. Can't wait to see the story in manga form. (:
1/22/2008 c1 lelaylei
I thought that it had good descriptions of some things I was not familiar with. Sometimes, I could not follow, mostly due to me forgetting what meant what. Besides that, it sounds like it would make a good manga (I can only imagine what they would look like) or a play (the directions mostly).

Now, if you have time, you should finish the other major story (besides glass) that I remember being on here and which I liked.
1/21/2008 c1 2Laughing Cat
That was a very intense, sweet story. It dealt very well with the subject of bulimia and its devastating effects. I think that it will translate beautifully to manga form.
1/21/2008 c1 3CarmenTakoshi
I have hardly any words to describe just how sweet and meaningful this was. Surpisingly, I have no complaint about the format, since the whole thing just seems to work better in panel format than in prose. I sincerely hope to see this in a manga someday. :) I cannot fathom you managed to make it sound so natural. Amboise's voice just sounded so real. I wuv him. X3 Very nice work!