for Psychics' Learning Institute

8/5/2011 c2 2thecat111
So here I was, searching FP because I've already read the more "popular" works. I was in the mood for something fairly new. A dimond in the rough, if you will. I was getting very frustrated with all of the lack luster summaries that authors put up. You know the ones. "There is blood in the water and... R&R PLZ! XD" Or "Water. Sprinkles. Glitter." Yes, those types of summaries. But then I stumbled across yours. It was the right balance of ambiguity without being annoyingly vague. Kudos to you on that. And now for the actual review:

I'm sad that this hasn't been updated because I really enjoyed it. Cory (i love that name by the way) had a dry sense of humor that really was a breath of fresh air. I'm glad that you chose to write in first person. It fits so well with this story. You've got a really great set up for the setting and the plot. I can see the latter going in many directions. With a character like Cory the possiblities are endless. I'm so very sad that I won't be able to know what happens! But you did a wonderful job on the set up.

The only critisism that I can think of is be careful of the metaphors (or are they similies?). Like when you compared Cory's mom to a lioness. Things like that can make a story feel a little awkward and unnatural. Other than that, I really enjoyed this.
4/6/2009 c2 DefineNightmare
I hope you update this (well hopefully in less than five years as your profile said).

I absolutely love Cory xD
6/19/2008 c2 Nefarious Rainbows
This story is incredible, so far.

Update soon for cookies and reviews?
6/5/2008 c2 52Somiko Raven
I like this a lot. Please write more soon, k?
4/13/2008 c1 7Sunshine Bear
I love how he was asked if he killed the boy and he was all, "Yes."

Yes he did. He was just vary whatev about it. I love that.
3/16/2008 c1 Rachel
That was really good! Lol If you make more i'll read more :)