for The Gift of Magic

1/6/2006 c1 1GrayArtemis
Well, I liked the main story line itself=D. The only thing that really annoyed me was the amount of spelling mistakes, and in one part it talks about Elly using magic, not Karina.The chapters could stand to be longer, and unless you're writing more then one book, it should have maybe a more detailed ending.

I hope this helped you!-GrayArtemis
1/11/2004 c1 6Nallasariel the Weeper
Excellent story! Descriptions could use a bit of work, but very cool all the same. I think you need to develop things like punctuation a bit more, and the plot was a tad fast. Perhaps split the chapters into seperate sections, so its easier to read? Very good. I look forward to a sequel. Please R&R my stories too!
Namarie,
*`~Nallasariel the Weeper
3/10/2001 c1 Neouk
Excellent storyline and good use of words. The only thing that u will need to do is to describe the rooms and scenery more. And describe the different journys that she takes like when she goes to the police station u could talk about what the police car looked like and how she felt as she was going to this weird place. Apart from that weldone on an excellent story!
11/11/2000 c1 j
is that the same Elly that the girl from the other story had to find? Anyway good story.
7/25/2000 c1 dafnap
wow, that was great jam-i mean kestral! woohoo...i'm a witch...heh, you can borrow my books anytime, anyhoo, that was a great story, and I would love to read a sequel! luv ya
7/7/2000 c1 Alexis
Wow! Jamie this was great. It took me a while to read it and I had to eat, while I was taking a break from it, I couldn't think of anything else. A good story should always do that, in my opinion, anyways. The only question I have is what about Elly and her mom? I'll go read your other stories now.

~Alexis
6/11/2000 c1 Marissa
I want to know what happens when the police come and find his body. What do they do with Karina? Also, check spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I like the way you make her realistic and fallible. Perfect characters are always so boring.