for gravity

6/9/2008 c1 16One-Hand Clap
Exactly what I like in a poem. It's superb. It has true merit. And it's favorited. I love the term 'leafy gravity' - it's superb and stupefying. Superbly stupefying. As soon as I think of 'leafy gravity', I think of the apple dropped on Isaac. Another truly unique and clever point of the poem is the simplicity of the last line, which truly clinches the threads of story throughout the poem. It's just... I can't think of a word for it that isn't overly used. This poem is so unique and special.
1/31/2008 c1 24caralita
ah ha, i love how you used a line of e. e. cummings for your poem description, love him. love this too, the brevity makes a great impact. i also love the format; it's stilted, maybe awkward, yet beautiful. which fits it perfectly, because, well, your first time can be pretty stilted, awkward, and beautiful all at once too! you pursued this wonderfully.
1/26/2008 c1 322Basara
something a child shoundn't see? joke... romantic kind of innocent play of love...

belated happy birthday...

nice!
1/23/2008 c1 49Xavier Ewald
the imagery works hard here and succeeds. also hooray for ee cummings!
1/22/2008 c1 she smolders
There's something about the verb "fingers" and the second last line that makes me want to bite my lip and savour this a little more. It's short and sweet and honest in a way that surprises me.

On a side note, I think it was Lord Byron that first really got me into poetry and I wish you a happy birthday too. Take care.
1/22/2008 c1 169MallowsWins
There is real intimacy in this haiku. It seems very fragile and quite sweet. Well written haiku, good work.

Peace, Daze