for Because I said so!

3/14/2010 c15 2Sweet.Linda
LOL!

This chapter was jokes. xD

I love how Martin' & Maddie's relationship; it's hilarious. :')

HEYHEYHEY!

I'm a proud Canadian but I cannot skate to save my life. So, it's double possible now! x]

ANYWHOO.

Amazing story; update soon, please!
3/4/2010 c1 smile
I love this story, I personally really appreciate hatred that turns into love later on... It's so much fun to read and to write about, I like changes in relationships!

Way to go!
3/2/2010 c15 LondonLi
Great developments in this chapter! Thanks for the steady updates.
2/19/2010 c14 smile
I really like this story, i just discovered fiction press and I love it, I only wish there were more finished stories, you are one of my first ones by the way, I think I'm addicted to this site :)
2/19/2010 c14 2SmilingSarcasm
This chapter was superb. I liked the new point of views. Please please please please with a cherry on top update soon. I can't wait for the new chapter!
2/18/2010 c14 4Bitten by a cow
Hey, you made a new chapter! Awesome!

Now I am somewhat confused: how can Becca read Maddie so well, and if she can, why can't she read everything going on that she won't be nosy enough to ask about?

But I am thrilled with Julie. She's spectacular: she really reminds me of one of my favorite characters in my own story. Aren't crazy old ladies the most fun characters to write? And she and Andràs are hilarious together. I read this seeing how really human they were-you did such a great job with them!

(laugh) "'I’m not going to spy on the child, I’m just going to make sure he’s all right'" sounds just like something my character said. Weird!

Anyhoo, here's an overview of my jumbled thoughts:

1. Rebecca is scary. There's no way she can do that.

2. Julie is a very humorous character to read about.

3. You write really excellent goofy character POV's.

4. You should write more from Julie's POV.

That's it! Hope to read more from you soon!
2/17/2010 c14 spainsweetheart9
Such a great storyy! I love it! please update soon I can't wait! :D
2/17/2010 c14 Dhcjvxjfzjf
Update as soon as possible!

I Iove this. And Martin sounds hott lol.
2/17/2010 c14 LondonLi
Thanks so much for the update! We had a breakthrough!
2/8/2010 c13 Plastick Hart
I love the way you write both of there points of views. The story and people are really coming a long. I can't wait to read the rest.
2/3/2010 c13 kk
more!
2/3/2010 c11 2KissUnderTheStars
love it soo far x x x x
2/3/2010 c13 MelDolly
Baw. This was such a good chapter.

I obviously loved the part where Maddie reads the card. Her and Martin are just brilliant for each other. They make each other tick and everything.

Great work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/2/2010 c13 4Bitten by a cow
(Thoroughly impressed!)

I really enjoyed reading Martin's POV. He's so sarcastic-teenage guys are fun to write (and read!) about sometimes.

I'm unsure, though, of Martin and Maddie's relationship. If she's been through that much and is already drinking and has been for a long time, he is nowhere near her maturity level nor her place in life. I've realized through personal experience that both partners in a relationship need to have been through equal trials, and at the moment, I'm not seeing that with these two. But that has nothing to do with writing; this is just my personal belief in dating. Take it how you like.

But you are a fabulous writer. You use so excellently the key rule for writing: Show, don't tell.

I hope to see more from you soon!

~Bitten