for Why no one reads your story?

2/27/2010 c19 14Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs
This was helpful - and at times, funny - so thanks!
1/21/2010 c19 Shikaido Yuki
lol, i thoroughly enjoyed reading this essay. and to be honest, i've never even browsed the essay section before - i found your title (so very interesting) in talyn gray's profile - in one of her favorite stories. I do browse stories by jumping from profile to profile, clicking at their 'favorite stories'. Thanks for the advice! I really, really like the way you write all those things... very honest and straight-forward and it just made me chuckle. lol. i'm now going to read yet another of your essay: why a story has an audience.

If only I knew essays were this good I'd browse this section a long time ago. Or is it just your essay? Hmm. XD
12/3/2009 c19 Shinigami RULES
Just read the last chapter and i think you made a lot of great points and my writing ability has improbed for reading this story. I can't wait for the next one mainly because, although its sad to say the other authors of fictionpress need writers like you to help us become better and show us the flaws in conventional writing. Write like its the last chapter you'll ever have, and DIE FLAMERS!
10/14/2009 c2 13Temaire
this is not bad but when i read these kind of things it is just so much more fun if you sound angry, i am just not picking up that vibe
9/18/2009 c1 30Philodice
Whoo! I love slash fics!

(I'm rolling on the floor laughing between typing these words. My husband is laughing behind me.)
8/15/2009 c19 3Miss-You-Too
Lol, this was hilarious. Some things I could agree with like the anonymous reviews where it's the author reviewing themselves, I even stumbled on a story where it had over a 100 reviews with only 4 chapters and I'm like wow, this story must be good! I was disapoitend to say the least. Not to mention when I looked at the reviews it seemed that is was a bunch of anonymous reviewers having conversation with the author and talking about nothing that pertains to the story.

All in all thing really entertained me and was worth reading in one whole sitting.
7/5/2009 c19 5CuriousContradiction
This actually made me laugh out loud a few times. You make so many good points and put all of my pet peeves and feelings into words and witty comparisons. Thanks for that. You really have a good sense of humor. I'm impressed with your way with words and sarcasm. This piece was very entertaining, and I'll be sure to read it again whenever I see too many people writing things like, "this is my first time posting!" or whatever. It's good to know that someone else out there feels the same way I do. Anyways, sorry, rambling. Thank you so much for sharing this!
7/5/2009 c13 9Narq
I agree with you. M rated stories would improve graphic stuff and swearing, but then, if this story was in depth it should be treated as to an adult perspective insteed of a teen perspective.

Narq.
7/5/2009 c3 Narq
Well, I must say you've done a really good job saying all this. A lot of people, including myself, have this kind of feeling inside ourselves only that we've never said it out loud.

Narq.
6/15/2009 c1 13japaneset
LOL I love this! Just had to praise you for this line:

"Mix and Match, (someone picks up a knife) slash, lemon (all the juice spills)." Heeheehee...

I do, however, appreciate the heads-up on MxM in the summary boxes, because then I know not to read them. ;)
6/8/2009 c19 3xShadowMaskx
Aha... ha... ha. This was... Good. o.O;

It made me lol quite a few times and I am sure I will remember this for quite a while. x3

But in the end, I came to conclusion that writing is really hard work. D: At least, writing and getting your story read. All this genre, rating, etc. stuff. Uh. I think I better settle for writing and not getting read, haha.

Still, I am adding this to favs 'cause of the 'spread the word' business. C; This might just save someone's story so it ought to be read.

Anyways, thank you for your work. x3
6/6/2009 c3 17bunny.one.three
This is nice. Really. I'll get back to you. XDD
5/18/2009 c19 81LittleLoser.AndRoloLamperouge
get ready to be thrown in an oven(the reverse way)

ThIS IS THE BEST ESSAY FOR WRITERS!

and because of the ic3-cold temperature of it, I finished every single chapter in one sitting...(and hell to the freakin' box named computer)

/commercial time/

You've been on all of my alerts and favorites.

So you better kick your twisted mind out...I'll review on every chapter from now on...okay?

and lastly, (why do i have to say 'lastly' in the first place?)

Write endlessly.

get that?

this is a command!

kidding!

Improve more...i'll just sit here and wait...

-LittleLoser-
5/13/2009 c2 26Mirabella
Im liking your take on all this! :) I agree with much of it.
5/10/2009 c18 21Lauren DM Smith
I enjoyed this. There were a few places where I had to re-read it to get what you were trying to say but as this is more of a rant/as you think style piece that's not a real problem. I do hope you continue with it.
153 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »