for Photograph of Lies

5/5/2008 c1 4Eclipsia Soulbird
This reminds me of this one time this girl on college campus was pretending to take pictures of some flowers I was sitting on the median wall of - except she took a picture of me. She would point the camera at me whenever she thought I wasn't looking. But I was wearing sunglasses and if I didn't turn my head she didn't turn the camera away to the flowers at my back when I glanced over. Great detective, huh? That, and then I turned and asked her "Did you just take a picture of me?" To which she blushed and muttered, "Yes" and then ran off before I could confiscate said picture.

But I do like this poem. Dark and symbollic. I especially like the line "I freeze the emptiness in your eyes." You have a way of capturing words that I'm envious of. Good work ;)
1/29/2008 c1 Imperia
this poem made me think of a stalker lol. good poem. it has undertones of creepiness, if that makes any sense.
1/29/2008 c1 12Xalga
You put this is a fiction, I think poetry would suit it better. but the constant postings on here about the same things are monotonous. Still, keep up the writing.