for Feels Like Home

12/26/2012 c21 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Awwww! I love it! Their relationship started out so weird, but their so cute! Eek! Awesome story! Well written and thought out!
6/10/2011 c21 CharlotteBradhadair
i really liked it

charlotte
12/23/2010 c21 SometimesG
I like that she made her choice - to be with Tristan. He is good to her and has shown his love to her. Their first meeting might not have been ideal but it worked out in the end.
11/11/2010 c21 17Lady of romance world88
Hi. I love this story and its so beautiful story. :) I glad that Magda was the daughter of Brodie and Tristian. :D i felt sorry for Daniella and Robert but i am sure of that they can adopt kids from orphan house. I glad that Dustan and Brodie were best friend again. I wonder how many kids does Brodie and Tristian have? Aww how cute. :) I wonder if you would write Alex's story or Jake's story or Dustan's story or Kathleen's story please? Thanks. :) I glad that Robert stay away from Brodie and her family. Yay! :D Keep writing. I am look forward for your next story. :)
11/9/2009 c21 4quotata
This is an awesome story! Especially love that this relationship developed from love at first sight!

s2.eina
9/6/2009 c21 Alenor
aw, great story. cya later ~ Alenor
8/16/2009 c3 10what a wonderful phrase
Ha-ha! I knew she was pregnant!

I have an eye for these kinds of things ;D
6/21/2009 c1 2akaCHEEKS
this sounds really interesting. i can't wait to read the rest tomorrow.
6/10/2009 c21 7plumbucket
Very nice. I liked that it had an unconventional sort of situation, and I can see where this story can go if you decide to re-edit/expand.

Thanks for the wonderful experience,

Push
5/19/2009 c1 Alice Carrie
EEHH! Love this one.

By the way, are you interested in journalism as well? If not, how did you know so much about it?
3/22/2009 c21 SparklingStar25
This is amazing!

I love your characters..they are all just awesome!

lol
3/18/2009 c21 2HelgaBertoni
Love it!
3/14/2009 c21 autumn-annette-19
Great story, keep up the good work.
1/16/2009 c21 5I Murder on Impulse
great story!

xx
1/13/2009 c3 1StarEyed14
i really like this story!
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »