for Feels Like Home

2/24/2008 c8 OoohLookACat
i'm not that big a fan of like racing and stuff

but i really actually like this

it's really interesting and the plot line is cute

tristan and brodie are an awesome set of characters

i love it so far and i can't wait for the next chapter

izzie
2/21/2008 c7 1tanya2byour21
I love this story already and so can't wait to read more. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
2/21/2008 c7 2PocketofChange
gah. well, that was something else. and i love the ring, its absolutely perfect. absolutely! 8)
2/21/2008 c7 30RockFan
That was so intense and so beautiful and just so AW. I want Tristan. Can I have him, please?
2/21/2008 c7 1Nollie Marie
Loved it of course. Update again soon.

Huggles

N
2/16/2008 c6 sugarpunk19
I am always so amazed at the talent on this site! I love this story and can't wait for more chapters.
2/14/2008 c6 2PocketofChange
oh my goodness. how damn cute. and it does ease my conscience that your name is not shelby. anywho, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. 8D
2/13/2008 c6 2book.babe15
aww this is really good! updatee!
2/13/2008 c6 14Not Dead Fred
I honestly must say that I love this story. Your characters are endearing and well written, and I can't wait to read more.

~NDF~
2/13/2008 c6 30RockFan
This is probably my favorite so far! He's adorable! I wonder if he comes in my size...

Amazing chapter. Keep it up.
2/13/2008 c6 1Nollie Marie
Aw I hope u feel better. If I told u that I loved the chapter will that make u feel better? Lol well I loved, esp the baby stuff -sniffles I love babies. Update again when u can.

Huggles

N
2/12/2008 c5 2PocketofChange
wowzas. i love love love this. i'm not going to lie. i keep thinking you're like this old friend that i used to have. she was totally into the whole motocross thing AND she lives in kansas! and i'm just like ... what if its shelby... AH. okay anways thought that i'd share that with ya and i think that you are doing an excellente job on this story! i cannot wait until you update! 8)
2/12/2008 c5 vio923
Love it! They seem like a great couple. Both sets of families are concerned for them - that's nice. Hopefully they will all get along well.
2/11/2008 c5 Neinna
First off, amazing! Loved it.

Secondly... chest-colds seem to be a common thing this time of year. Between my roommate and my family, I'm the only one not to have gotten sick yet, and I'm usually the first... but what I wanted to say was get well soon. Try hot water with lemon juice. It'll break down and thin out your congestion.

c-ya

Nna
2/11/2008 c5 30RockFan
OMG Loved the 'yellow brick road' comment!

Loved the chapter and once again, was surprised when I got to the A/N. I didn't want it to end.

Hope you feel better soon.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »