for Feels Like Home

2/10/2008 c5 Delayed Flight
Ok, if Tristan was real I'd be in love with him, he's so sweet! I'm really liking this!
2/10/2008 c5 g
I couldnt imagine a son of mine telling me something like that. I would automatically think "who is this gold digging whore?" Looking forward to the next update.
2/10/2008 c1 bridgette261
I don't know if you do this purposely but a lot of your characters have similar-sounding names. For instance, Tristan and Trent. And then there's Dustin and Dusty. Maybe if you're going to introduce a lot of characters...try to give them completely different names? Nice first chapter though.

-Katherine
2/10/2008 c5 1Nollie Marie
LOVED IT. Update again soon. I hope u feel better now.

Hugles

N
2/8/2008 c4 Jay
Great story so far, keep up the good work and please update really soon
2/8/2008 c4 Roselee
I LOVE your story i hope you update soon! Keep up the good work
2/8/2008 c4 1Unique Child
Ohh. I love it. I can't wait to read more. It's great!
2/7/2008 c4 prisonbreakfan
Hey...Really great story...One of the most exciting ones on fictionpress i have to say...Do update on a regular basis! I will definitely be there to read upcoming chapters!
2/7/2008 c4 Neinna
Sorry I'm to lazy to log-in.

But back to you! AMAZING! I was browsing through RockFan's latest read when I found your name and the link. I actually have already read Jayson and Rylan's story, but, hey! I think this one will be just as phenomonal!

Keep up the good work!

Neinna
2/7/2008 c4 1Nollie Marie
RockFan made me come and read this and I'M GLAD I DID!

LOVED IT! UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

Huggles

N
2/7/2008 c4 2CaliGirls.AtHeart
great story so far! i really like it
2/7/2008 c4 30RockFan
I am so in love with this story. This chapter was awesome! I cannot WAIT for you to update. And I'm still in love with Tristan. Can I have him?
2/7/2008 c3 RockFan
I SO love this story! And they are so cute together! I was expecting them to not have feelings for each other yet but I'm so glad they do! I can't wait to see how they cultivate a relationship while preparing for a baby! Excellent chapter!
2/4/2008 c2 RockFan
I so very much LOVE this story. I'm in love with Tristan. Hurry up and update!
1/31/2008 c1 RockFan
OMG I didn't want it to end! I was totally disappointed when I got to your A/N (no offense). HURRY and post the next chapter. And I'm glad you put characters from your other story in there.

This is great. Keep going.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12